- Valentin Despa via Udemy
- 72,042+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (17,053 Ratings)
This course will help you learn Scrum and understand all the Agile Principles in detail. Here you will get a chance to prepare for your Agile/Scrum Master Certification exam in 2022. The course encloses in it different prep questions that can test your Scrum understanding. Similarly, you also have the option to ask any question in the Q&A section. The instructor has shared a variety of tips that can help you make a difference in the exam. You will be taught how to deal with hard exam questions in detail. Furthermore, the instructor will help you understand the agile mindset and explain all about the burn-down charts, technical debt, and velocity. Therefore, taking this course will help you develop a good understanding of the Scrum framework.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Scrum for Beginners + Scrum Master Certification Preparation” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 3,590 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 96% reviews were positive while around 4% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Valentin Despa’s online course received a total score of 4.8 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is extremely easy to follow and easily understandable.
- The entire course is well-structured and the pace is just fine for every type of learner.
- Through engaging quizzes, examples, and visual illustrations, one can understand the Scrum framework easily.
- This course can help learners prepare for the Scrum Master Certification exam.
Pros & Cons:
- Engaging quizzes.
- High rating of 4.7.
- Offers easy description with diagrams.
- Engaging illustrations.
- Great tips along with examples.
- A lot of grammatical mistakes.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that learners have given about this course. Note that these reviews are specifically based on our four main factors.
- The content of this course is totally understandable and easy to follow. One can really learn a lot about the Scrum framework through this course. (Udemy User, ★★★★★)
- This course is quite easy to comprehend and has content explained with some simple graphical illustrations. (Bimo R, ★★★★★)
- The course is great and has been designed and explained in a very well rather excellent manner. I am happy to have found this course as it really helped me with clearing my Scrum concepts. (Shraddah K, ★★★★★)
- The course is easy to follow and I really liked the visual diagrams and flow charts or the processes involved in each step. (Katelyn S, ★★★★★)
- The content is not only easy to understand but the topic selection is also great. The diagrams helped a lot in understanding what the instructor was trying to explain. (Jane L, ★★★★★)
- This course is a perfect match for the knowledge I was looking for. The course is not only practical but has relevant information to offer. (Udemy User, ★★★★★)
- The entire course was great and the content was highly valuable but the best part of the course for me was the animated visuals as it made the course easy to follow. I would like to thank the instructor for this course and all his support throughout the course. (Yetunde A, ★★★★★)
- The course turned out to be very engaging. It is organized in a simple and clear manner. The course has the most important topics anyone can get access to prepare for the exam. In short, this course is the best. (Farnaz, ★★★★★)
- The material of this course has been explained in an engaging manner along with real-world examples that were too good to learn from. The way the instructor taught us to apply the different concepts was amazing. (Ken H, ★★★★★)
- The instructor has broken down the entire course in the form of easily digestible sections. The course offers great visuals and examples that clearly showed how the implementation works. (Anonymous User, ★★★★★)
- This is a very good course that offers a good read and updated material. The explanations and examples are very helpful in preparing for the exam. (Ann M, ★★★★★)
- This is a great course and every part of the scrum framework is explained in an engaging manner. (Anonymous User, ★★★★★)
- The course is not only awesome but has every single detail explained in a short span of time. The explanations are clear, understandable, and easy to memorize. (Odufa A, ★★★★★)
- This course has allowed me to understand the Scrum framework and the best part was the real-life examples that made it easier to understand the majority of the terms and map them into real work scenarios. (Mahmoud A, ★★★★★)
- The course has nice and up-to-date content and the quizzes were engaging enough to help me remember stuff easily. (Raja T, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- The course turned out to be great and precise and now I am confident that this will help me pass the exam. And once I pass the exam, it will look great on my CV. (Uwe, ★★★★★)
- The lectures were quite easy to follow along with a good pace. I was able to pass my Scrum exam with 96% and that too on my first attempt. And I would like to give the entire credit to this course plus the Scrum Guide. (VL, ★★★★★)
- I am quite impressed with the tips that have been provided in the course. The question answers offered in the course basically gave me a real feel of the exam. And I am happy to announce that I followed the entire content of this course wisely and it helped me clear my exam on the first attempt. So I would suggest anyone who wishes to pass the exam should take this course and follow the instructions provided in the course carefully. (Ganesh V, ★★★★★)
- The course is no doubt good and I enjoyed learning from it but there should have been more real-life examples.
- This course has many spelling and grammatical errors in the modules that I tried hard to ignore but couldn’t. But yes the underlying content is useful and there is no doubt about that.
- The course is excellent but it would have been great if each concept lecture is beefed up with exemplary questions relevant to the concept. The instructor should have talked about how the real exam questions can trick you and what you need to avoid those confusions.
Is this Course worth taking?
This course has everything you need to prepare and pass the Scrum Master Certification exam. The content selection is great and the quizzes and question answers section is really helpful in preparing for the exam. Therefore, we can say this course is worth taking.