CompTIA safety+ Certification (SY0-601) course is a complete training program meticulously designed to equip you with the know-how and skills important to confidently pass the CompTIA exam. With the successful completion of this course, you may not only own the expertise to excel in the exam but additionally, the great capabilities to thrive as a first-rate IT safety professional. This course is effectively crafted to function as both a powerful study tool and a treasured on-the-job reference for diverse IT security responsibilities. With 19.5 hours of on-demand video content and 30 downloadable resources, you will have access to comprehensive learning materials that cater to diverse learning preferences.
Moreover, you may comfortably access the course content material for your mobile device or television, making sure flexibility and convenience in your gaining knowledge of the journey. We recognize the significance of continuous growth, which is why we provide a complete lifetime get entry to the course. This means you may revisit the materials whenever you want to refresh your expertise or stay up-to-date with the modern-day trends concerning IT safety. Additionally, upon the completion of the course, you could get keep a certificate of completion, an affidavit of your determination and achievement.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Metaverse Fundamentals: Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and NFTs” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 728 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 85% reviews were positive while around 15% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Total Seminar’s online course received a total score of 4.2 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.5 / 5.0
|4.6 / 5.0
|4.1 / 5.0
|4.2 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- This course is suitable for anyone who desires to pursue a profession in IT security, system administrators who are liable for dealing with and securing computer structures, people working as safety analysts, or those aspiring to enter the sector regardless of their current stage of expertise. It equips learners with the necessary information and skills to pass the CompTIA protection+ Certification exam and excel in IT security roles.
- According to learner reviews, this course effectively conveys the information needed for the Security+ certification and offers a strong basis for success in the field of cybersecurity.
- The course is interesting, and pleasant, and effectively conveys the material. However, because of the fast pace, some students with not much coding knowledge found parts difficult. The course is engaging and successful in part due to the utilization of illustrations and the lecturing methods of the professors.
- The Total Seminars courses are regarded as beneficial for achieving various certifications. The engaging teaching styles of Mike and Dan, along with supplementary materials, contributed to the positive learning experience.
Pros & Cons:
- Comprehensive content.
- Study and reference tools.
- Accessible learning.
- Lifetime access.
- Certification of completion.
- Self-paced learning.
- Limited interaction with instructors.
- No objective map is included.
- Limited practical exercises.
- Fast-paced sections.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
- I finished watching the complete video series earlier than leaving this review. Based on my experience it’s far my opinion that the course is very properly put together and the content material is precisely what is needed to pass the security+ certification test. I would without a doubt endorse this course to everyone who is wanting to get into cyber security, whether you go for the security+ certification or not, as it’s a great introduction to all the topics one wishes to be familiar with to be successful in the industry. (Chris D., ★★★★★)
- Very informative. Mike Meyers and Dan Lachance take the time to explain all of the contents discussed into simplified, bite-sized information that allows you to understand on a deeper level. (Ej H., ★★★★★)
- I am enjoying the course! The instructors are engaging. The one comment I have is that some of the Tools of the Trade section (command line instructions) are a bit fast for someone with very little experience in coding. (Kristi S., ★★★★☆)
- I like Mike’s energy. Mike additionally makes the content interesting with diagrams, cartoons, and images he uses in his office. It keeps me awake and engaged. (Mia Farmer L., ★★★☆☆)
- Very good course. Clearly presented and knowledge conveyed in an entertaining way. This way learning is fun! (Alexander R., ★★★★★)
- I can’t believe I am saying this but this course is actually fun to watch. I have watched another course before, but this course is a lot more entertaining. Mike’s creative presentation coupled with Jon’s excellent hands-on demo truly makes this course shine. Well done on creating such educational content! (CHONG SAU FEI, ★★★★★)
- This became a great course, some of the practice exam questions were not covered inside the chapter however I might see a little content about it at some content in the following chapter. (Gincarlos A., ★★★★☆)
- Showing the lab environment is good for real-world knowledge and how it is applied. I like the areas where they go over exam questions since a lot of the sec+ questions you have to read fully to come up with an answer. (Remington D J., ★★★★☆)
- All of the information was well put together and informative. The lectures could have been a little more engaging. The fact that there are no practice tests was a big disappointment but still a worthwhile course. (Ben M., ★★★☆☆)
Learner’s Career Benefits:
- Great Course. Dan did a great job. Update: passed on the first attempt! Thanks, guys! (Keith M., ★★★★★)
- I’ve used the Total Seminars courses to achieve my A+ and Network+ certifications. Soon I’ll be Security+ certified. (Steven C., ★★★★★)
- Mike and Dan kept me engaged all the way through, plus the labs and Mike’s “dress” ups help me picture what was going on in the course. Thanks, both! UPDATE (29/09/22): I passed! Thank you Mike / Dan – without your course notes and a great addition was I purchased Mike Meyers’ CompTIA Security+ Certification Guide, Third Edition – it was a great addition and definitely helped. (Andre S., ★★★★★)
- Improve the quality of the camera and audio.
- To jazz up the course and create an engaging learning experience for the student, Dan needs to inject enthusiasm and passion into the content delivery.
- Make the sequential order of some of the topics.
- This course can incorporate pause and practice opportunities as it allows learners to pause the video and practice the concepts.
Is this Course worth taking?
In our opinion, it is highly recommended because of the instructors’ engagement, clear presentation of information, and the value of the course in helping them pass the Security+ certification exam. This course is very helpful as it has an abundance of supplementary materials such as course notes and additional resources like the CompTIA Security+ Certification Guide.