- Ben Tristem via Udemy
- 189,606+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (36,081 Ratings)
Unity as we speak is an amazing 3D package that is used for making video games, architectural and medical imaging, etc. The biggest challenge anyone can face using it is that it is very complicated to use and if you are a beginner in coding and game development then it will take you some time to get used to it. To help you learn all about Unity and how to use it, we present to you this engaging course that will make you learn to code in a fun and engaging manner. The instructors aim to help you understand how to design and develop video games and learn C# in Unity Engine. With the help of step-by-step guidance, you will learn to code your first 3D Unity games for the web, Mac, and PC.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Complete C# Unity Game Developer 3D” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 6,564 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 92.6% reviews were positive while around 7.4% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Ben Tristem’s online course received a total score of 4.6 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|TTC Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.6 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
- The course offers valuable content presented in a well-structured and beginner-friendly way.
- The explanations are relevant, to the point, and easy to understand.
- The offered projects are actually useful in learning to code.
- Coding skills can be definitely learned from this course.
What will you learn in this C# Unity 3D Course?
Taking this course will help you learn;
- All about C# from scratch which is a powerful modern language.
- You will gain experience using Unity 2020 which is a versatile 3D tool to use.
- Similarly, you will gain an excellent general knowledge of video game design.
- After that, you will learn to make 2.5D and 3D games in Unity.
- Going further, the instructor will explain how to transfer your knowledge to .NET and other languages.
- Moreover, you will develop a positive attitude to problem-solving.
- Then you will learn good design and coding patterns.
- Thus this and so much more will be taught in this highly informative course.
Pros and Cons:
- High rating of 4.8.
- Offers 3D game development content.
- The realm rush lessons are great.
- The last module is outdated.
- The advanced tower defense game level was too high.
What People Are Saying About this Unity Developer Course:
In this section, we shall read comments that actual users have given about this course. By taking a look at what they have to say about this course, it will get easier for you to decide whether or not this course is for you.
- This was my first online course and it wouldn’t be wrong to say my experience was great. I am impressed by the instructor Rick and his way of teaching. The same goes for Gary, both instructors were excellent. (Ewan W, ★★★★★).
- I would say if anyone is interested in learning to make games and have no experience then this course is the answer. Even if you are a college student enrolled in computer sciences or wish to improve your skills, this course is for you. (Curtis E, ★★★★★).
- This was a well-structured and easy-to-understand course and I really admire the effort that has been put into this course. Rick and Gary are great and fun to listen to. (Stefan S, ★★★★★).
- I am a complete beginner in game development and thought could learn something from this course and can say it served the purpose. The coding style taught in this course is best practice. (Narupon P, ★★★★★).
- Rick is great and easy to keep up with. I really loved his workflow. He has no doubt done a great job explaining all about gaming. I cannot wait to apply what I have learned in this course to work. (Joshua S, ★★★★★).
- This was an amazing course that taught me so many new things. Looking forward to learning and creating more cool stuff. (Anshumaan S, ★★★★★).
- This has to be one of the best courses I ever got to enroll in. It really boosted my journey in Game Dev. I really appreciate the hard work of everyone in this course. (Hakeem A, ★★★★★).
- I am glad to have enrolled in this course. When I started it I was not sure whether I could learn something concrete from the course. But the course proved to me otherwise. (Kavee M, ★★★★★).
- The course was fine but it never really progressed beyond the very basics. I would recommend following Unity’s Learning program and if you want more difficult concepts then move to different articles available on YouTube. (Logan P, ★★☆☆☆).
- The information was good but I couldn’t understand the instructor’s accent. (Suyog N, ★★☆☆☆).
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this course is pretty much suitable for beginners who wish to understand Unity 3D game development. The information provided in this course is well-structured and quite easy to understand. The way the instructor explained all the basic and then complex topics gradually were incredible. We believe if you want to pick up some knowledge on C# and Unity then this course is for you.
Not sure whether this course is what you’re looking for? We always have some alternatives for you to choose from.
The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity (Official)
This course is quite similar to our main course as it also teaches all about C# and how you can develop 2D and 3D games. Here you will get to master beginner C# concepts like variables, “if” statements, arrays, etc. The thing that makes this course unique from others is that its focuses on explaining how to create power-ups including triple shots, laser beams, speed boosts, shields, etc. So enroll today if you think this course is what you’re looking for.
RPG Core Combat Creator: Learn Intermediate Unity C# Coding
Our second alternative also focuses on explaining how to build combat for role-playing games in Unity. You will be taught more advanced C# techniques here including interfaces, delegates, and co-routines. Similarly, this course also teaches you to create a pathfinding system and patrol paths for enemies and NPCs. Thus this and so much more will be learned in this course.