- Matthew Falconer via Udemy
- 32 Hours on-demand video
- 10,119+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,755 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
This course is all about learning color grading, to be able to take a grading project from beginning to and deliver it to a professional standard. You will be learning from a very experienced instructor who has been color grading professionally for over six years. Through this course, you will be given a depth tutorial on how to use the software Davinci Resolve for the purpose of color editing. With the knowledge gained through this course, you will be able to produce out videos with good color quality and freshness to them. Furthermore, you will have enough knowledge to guide others through the color grading workflow.
Who is this Course for?
This course can be taken by anyone who wants to take their film projects to the next level using the process of color grading and high-end finishing. Even if you are someone who is looking forward to learn the workflow of the grade in post-production using Davinci Resolves then you can enroll too. You might also be interested in Best DaVinci Resolve Courses.
Let us have a look at some of the positive and negative reviews for this course. This will help you to have a better understanding of what this course has to offer.
- The specialized ability that has been shared is gold. I really endured and watched you work on the hands-on projects. That was me gazing at some person quietly dealing with a PC, this was that advantageous (Sharath Nair, ★★★★★).
- The solitary things I didn’t react well to were the reviewing areas managed without voice-over. However, other than that, I think the course was extraordinary. Definitely worth the expense of a pizza (Kevin, ★★★★★).
- Extraordinary work! This course is extensive with great clarifications, guidance, and tips. A splendid, valuable course. I’m glad to go through this course as it gave me complete agreement and certainty to work with Davinci Resolve (Sukhwinder, ★★★★★).
- Incredible clarifications, explanations, and tips. He talks like each individual ought to do when giving a course, similar to the individual listening knows nothing. Generally excellent recordings. Ideally, the course can be widened a piece with another video clarifying the ACES. Much obliged (Lata, ★★★★★).
- I’d prefer to leave a more far comprehensive survey of this course when complete. In any case, I can say with certainty since I am extremely satisfied to have made this decision to buy the course. I’m an absolute beginner, and I just have a foundation in fundamental video editing. Although this has normally implied that I am going gradually. I am thankful to the teacher for incredibly exact and great guidance. Further review to follow. Much obliged, Joshua (Joshua Cox, ★★★★★).
- A splendid, helpful course. Matthew is to the point and clear, with no pointless information. He takes the students from essential procedures to cutting-edge instructional exercises over different real-world projects. The course is an asset I’ll be getting back to as I keep figuring out how to grade (Gordon Watt, ★★★★★).
- The guidance was ineffectively given. The provided materials were not adjusted with the directions. There were a great deal of hiccups and missing content in the course (Samira Najafi, ★★☆☆☆).
- The course isn’t easy to follow along. Over the long videos the creator, has added to the course to break exercise consistency. Those breaks made me end up jumping between unrelated projects unnecessarily. Definitely, it is smarter to do each project in turn as opposed to hopping to and fro? Early exercises are not about color grading specific, and there is an excess of preface considering the students ought to have an essential familiarity with editing if required (Chris Tonge, ★★☆☆☆).
So, this was a review for Color Grading with Da Vinci Resolve: Beginner to Advanced. We hope that this article gave you an insight into what this course has to offer. Stay safe and keep learning.
More Related Courses:
- Alli Saunders via Skillshare
- 1,385+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (50 Ratings)
- via BlackMagic Design
- Free Training Videos
- Skill Level: Introductory
- via LinkedIn Learning
- 577+ Short courses
- Skill Level: Introductory to Advanced
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.