- Paul Hill, Robert Hill by Udemy.com
- 26,506+ students enrolled
- ★★★★★ (6,375 Ratings)
The fluff-free SCCM course that shows you how to install and administrate SCCM within your network, screen-by-screen. This course is a way through which you can learn how to install and administrate SCCM within your network, screen-by-screen. By enrolling in this course, you will be able to develop skills to build an IT lab at home so you can fully learn and experiment with SCCM. This course has a lot of good information to offer. Through this course, you will know the specific recommendations for implementing SCCM in a production environment. Moreover, you will have the necessary knowledge of Configuration Manager Console, including managing users, creating boundary groups, and user discovery methods.
What will you Learn through this Course?
Furthermore, as you proceed into the course, you will be able to create and push out applications to the Windows PCs on your network to the appropriate users. The knowledge that you will be gaining can be used for User and Device Collections. This will help to organize and group resources for easy application, admin role, and client deployment. By the end of this course, you will know how to integrate Endpoint Protection with SCCM to prevent network security threats and keep your users safe. Last but not the least, you will know how to use the Configuration Manager Console, including managing users, creating boundary groups, and user discovery methods.
Requirements for this Course
To learn through this course, you will not be needing a paid software. In fact, you will be using free and evaluation software to complete hands-on training. If you have experience with Active Directory and Group Policy, that is good, but it is not necessary. You should have Administrative rights on your domain if you are not willing to choose to use the lab.
You will now be reviewing some of the feedbacks related to this course. Those feedbacks will give you a better insight into what this course has to offer.
- This course is useful for absolute beginners. It is ideal for those who’d prefer to set up new SCCM workers without any preparation and don’t have a clue where to start. Especially when it comes to the connection to their current active directory in the production environment. Generally speaking, I suggest this course (Seyed Farshid Miri, ★★★★★).
- It’s an Amazing Course. However, a shockingly better depth in Endpoint Protection Section and some redesigning required adapting up to the SCCM CB update that happened post the course dropping. But all things considered, it is very worth the entirety of your cash and time. The awesome part is the Instructor is consistently giving assistance to students in settling any issues or questions through the QnA segment (Sai Teja Tadi, ★★★★★).
- Paul is generally excellent. You will actually be able to install SCCM. I would give you a tip follow what Paul says don’t attempt your direction, or you will stall out in things like what happened to me a little change can make things go in the wrong direction. Much appreciated Paul. Looking forward to new courses only one request, please answer the emails of your students. Do not ignore them (Nour Marzouk, ★★★★★).
- As an amateur, this has been an excellent learning experience. I had the need to troubleshoot some of the stuff on my own. The instructor has been major assistance when I asked the questions (Erick Cabanban, ★★★★★).
- Generally excellent experience. Every topic is being made in a way that we can comprehend the profundity in it. Incredible approach and I might want to see every one of the ideas of SCCM to be included in such a way in the coming time. It will help everybody to learn new ideas effectively and for beginners, it is actually an extraordinary method to begin learning (Manish Jain, ★★★★★).
- It will be acceptable, on the off chance that you can incorporate Reporting service point installation in the Lecture. The course directly asks to open the SSRS URL in one of the lessons prior to configuring something similar (Vipin Prasad K, ★★★☆☆).
- So far through the Eight assortments that I have finished, I have an inclination that I am getting caught in rewinding and replaying in order to discover missing bits of random users, user groups, collections, and etc. which were not discussed in the course (Michael Nguyen, ★★☆☆☆).
- Awesome bit by bit introduction to SCCM. However, no consistent naming can be seen throughout the course implies. The instructor needs need to pay real attention, rewind and improvise (Adam Tkacz, ★★★☆☆).
So, this was a review for System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) For Beginners. We are hopeful that you will take this course. Stay safe and keep learning.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.