- David Bombal via udemy
- 12,616+ students enrolled
- Course Type: Self Paced
- ★★★★★ (2,093 Ratings)
In this course, you will learn all about network automation and programmability at your ease and pace. The instructor will talk in detail about network programmability with GNS3 and Python. You will also learn to automate the configuration of network devices with Python. Similarly, the instructor will explain how you can use pyntc for easy network programmability. Next, you will learn to use netmiko for SSH connections to routers and switches. After that, there will be a quick start guide using Telnet and SSH. The course contains a variety of practical examples about how to use Pythonto configure Cisco networks. You will learn to automate network using telnet, SSH, Paramiko, Netmiko, NAPALM, pyntc, and more.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
This section contains feedback which users have given about this course. So let us read the comments from the actual users to get an idea about this course.
- The teaching methodology of this course was fantastic and now after completing this course, I can create python script for my BAU works (Chetan Singh, ★★★★★).
- I would say that David is a great instructor and the way he explains make every difficult concept a little easy to understand. The topics taught were great and to the point. And I would recommend this course to everyone interested (Mircea Nedelea, ★★★★★).
- The course is great and perfect and even though I had little knowledge of coding, yet I was able to understand so much from this course. I can say now I am very knowledgeable when it comes to Cisco. David’s hands-on approach has taught me a lot (JJ Freels, ★★★★★).
- I really loved the method that David Bombel has used to teach. He seemed very smart and made it easier for us to understand the complex topics. His voice is clear and calm (Hiwa Soofieh, ★★★★★).
- The systematic approach of the course, the structure, topics, and everything else was great. The curriculum was well-defined (Kannan T, ★★★★★).
- The course contains lots of great content. Though it was a little fast for me but it is a problem from my end and not the instructor’s (Ewart Hutton, ★★★★★).
- I have never recommended any course to my friends or peers because none of the courses I took were worth recommending. But this course is for sure recommendable. Completing the course made me apply all the concepts at my workplace and I couldn’t be happier. I was also able to write programs for my friends to handle network task based on what I have learned from this course. Thank you David for such an informational course (Ryan Gordan, ★★★★★).
- The course has given good examples on automation but I must mention here that they all lack explanation of the code such as threading and other built-in functions. And that is why I had a hard time understanding some of the code (Hamid Mehdi, ★★★☆☆).
- Manzoor Ahmed via Udemy
- 29,761+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (1,075 Ratings)
- F. Frank Ozz via Udemy
- 2,129+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (529 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.