- University of Michigan via Coursera
- 96,187+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (5,386 Ratings)
This professional certificate in team leadership is a very convenient way to learn multiple proven management techniques through four highly engaging courses. Here you will be taught how to create and communicate your vision as a leader. Then you will learn to manage talent to improve employee performance and retention. Similarly, you will be taught all about the Michigan Model of leadership for defining leadership goals. Lastly, you will learn to create a high-quality team charter that could enhance team performance.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Leading People and Teams” online specializations by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 2,591 reviews for this online professional certificate.
- The analysis indicates that around 94% reviews were positive while around 6% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- University of Michigan online specialization received a total score of 4.7 out of 5 collectively across all courses, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
Courses in Professional Certificate in Team Leadership
This is one of the best leadership certifications available online. There are 5 courses in this leadership certificate and below are the details:
Inspiring and Motivating Individuals (★★★★★ 4.8 | 4,802 ratings | 1,076 reviews)
This course explains how you can create a shared vision for your team and communicate with all of your team members effectively. You will learn to set effective goals and expectations and help your team to attain a shared vision in the best possible manner.
Managing Talent (★★★★★ 4.6 | 2,053 ratings | 339 reviews)
The second course in the professional certificate in team leadership is all about explaining the best practices for selecting, recruiting, and onboarding talent. You will also understand the key approaches to measure performance and evaluate all your employees.
Influencing People (★★★★★ 4.7 | 3,641 ratings | 746 reviews)
In the third course, you will get to improve your ability to influence different people in a situation where formal authority can’t be used. You will get to know effective ways to build, develop, and sustain a power base at your workplace.
Leading Teams (★★★★★ 4.8 | 1,888 ratings | 357 reviews)
In this course, you will be taught how to build your team and improve teamwork through continuous learning and improvement. You will also learn best practices to compose a team and align team goals.
Leading People and Teams Capstone (★★★★★ 4.8 | 379 ratings | 73 reviews)
The last course is all about making you understand how to approach several leadership challenges at work as per your knowledge and work experience.
Reviews about Team Leadership Certification:
This section contains feedback that learners have given about the courses of this specialization/professional certificate. We want our learners to get information about best team leader certificate. By reading the actual comments from actual learners, you can get a clear picture of whether or not this specialization is worth taking.
- I took the first course and can say it is the best MOOC I ever got to take so far. The instructor’s lectures were not only great but engaging as well. The presentation of the content was also appreciable. Writing assignments forced me to think more deeply and make the most out of the course. (Girish N, ★★★★★).
- Taking the first course from the specialization helped me understand how to set goals effectively. The instructor has explained well why we shouldn’t demotivate others and our goals. (Deleted A, ★★★★★).
- Second course in the specialization is suitable for managers like me who are looking for ways to handle their team. The picture quality of the lecture videos was great and the real time examples were nicely explained. Also the course and syllabus is framed in an organized manner. (Ravindranath BK, ★★★★★).
- The third course was quite engaging and had good theory structure. The real life assignments were very helpful and provoke you to apply what you have learned immediately. The accent of the instructor was quite clear which made it easy to understand everything. (Jianvi W, ★★★★★).
- I took the third course from the specialization and it was great as it offered many practical tools to create successful buy-ins. The course helped me understand the different types of power and influence and I would highly recommend this course to those who wish to learn to influence people. (Ksenia H, ★★★★★).
- The forth course was useful as the information explained was divided into smaller pieces. I really enjoyed the lectures paired with text dictation and the examples and breakout links were also very helpful. Overall the course was a success and I would like to go through the main topics one more time to get a hold of the important concepts. (Stephanie G, ★★★★★).
- The forth course is suitable for all the aspiring managers who wish to go further in their career. The professors were generous enough to share whatever they knew. Overall I really enjoyed learning from this course. (Srinivasan K, ★★★★★).
- The final course was quite engaging. I have completed all four courses and this was the last one. The last course is all about applying whatever you have learned from the previous courses to the given assignment. (Bernard DV, ★★★★★).
- Completing the final course was a fun task for me. What I loved the most about this course was the interviews with business leaders. These interviews showed me how different strategies and practices can be applied in the business world. (Sara J, ★★★★★).
- The first course was good but had a very poor response from the help team. Even though I have completed all the assignments, I still haven’t received my certificate. (Malik K, ★☆☆☆☆).
- The second course was not what I expected it to be. The course was quite slow and I can say the first course was much better than the second one. (Lara V, ★★☆☆☆).
- The third course even though had excellent material yet it had too many peer-reviewed assignments which was exhausting. Such a short course shouldn’t have a lot of assignments. (Winthrop Y, ★★☆☆☆).
- I feel robbed for taking the final course. The first four courses were so great that I thought the final one would be as engaging as the others but it was not the case. (Claudia R, ★☆☆☆☆).
Your Feedback about Team Leadership Certification:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.