- John Drake via Udemy
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 2 hours of effort required
- 172 + already enrolled!
- 4.4 ★★★★★ (172 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
You want to record your voice but you have a lot of background noise, and when you record it you don’t know exactly what to do to make your voice sound great.
Whether it is a voice recording for a course, a voice over, or any recording of vocals, you will learn advanced techniques simplified for you, step by step in the right sequence to take your sound from bad to good and from good to great.
Proven approach from the Film Industry to take your sound recording from bad to good and from good to great
What you’ll learn
- You will learn fast and effective techniques to make your voice sound great
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who records tutorials and wants to remove background/fan noise
- Anyone who wants to remove noise from recorded human voice whether for film & TV, for songs, video tutorials or any other vocal recording
- Anyone who wants to record his/her voice, and take the recording from bad to good and from good to great
More Related Courses:
- Peter Baker via Udemy
- 470+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (97Ratings)
- L. Ashwyn Corris via SkillShare
- 5 Project included
- 976+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (55 Ratings)
- Alejandra Tello via SkillShare
- 1 Project included
- 719+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (30 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.