Use autopilot to get amazing cinematic shots with your drone. You will master the Litchi app & take pro footage!
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Laurence Seberini
- 3,707 + students enrolled
- 1,107 Review available
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 5 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Shoot 8 killer shots that will blow your audience away
- Use the Litchi hub like a pro
- Frame a subject with ease
- Use Litchi app & camera settings to get the best results
- Use autopilot to shoot stunning footage with your Phantom 3/4 & Inspire
- Grasp the concept of shutter speed and ND filters
- Use the Litchi app with ease & confidence
- Get maximum footage per battery without wasteage
- Calculate the correct altitude settings for a mission
Online Course Description:
**Compatible with all Mavic, Phantom 3/4 & Inspire models**
“This course is great, After applying the principles that I learned in this course, my videos for my Phantom 3 are 100 % better. Cant wait to finish, and take Phantom Filmschool 2 “
“This course was more than I ever expected. I’ve been flying a Phantom for 3 years and learned more from this course than from 3 years of searching YouTube, joining forums and reading books. I am a new Litchi user and this course has opened my eyes so much. I’m like a little kid in the candy store waiting for each new lecture and the Resources/charts/PDFs what a bonus. I would give you 10 stars if that rating were available.”
“Very well done. Great examples. Well organized. Informative. Instructor does an excellent job explaining concepts and providing demos.”
This course will teach you how to use the Litchi app to shoot pro cinematic footage with the help of autopilot on your DJI Phantom 3/4 & Inspire quadcopter or drone. Up until now you would need a 2 person rig (camera man and pilot) to do these shots flawlessly such as the Inspire 1 or the S1000.
I will teach you how to set up and execute the following 6 killer shots:
- – the Flyby
- – the POI (Point of interest) Flyby
- – the advanced POI Flyby
- – the Orbit
- – the Forwards Reveal
- – the Backwards Reveal
- – 7th bonus material shot: the Corkscrew
We will go in depth into the Litchi Hub, how to Frame a subject and the Litchi app and camera settings with emphasis on aerial videography Golden Rules.
You will be able to apply these shots to almost any situation and your ability to shoot awesome cineamtic footage will skyrocket after this course.
You will also have a thorough understanding of the Phantom camera and be able to choose the settings that deliver the best results (Android app only). From now on videography on a drone will be professional, smooth and cinematic.
After this course you will take to the skies with your drone with confidence and the necessary skill set to shoot awesome pro footage!
- Anyone with a Mavic, Phantom 3/4 & Inspire who wants to shoot professional looking aerial footage
- Anyone who can do the basics on the Mavic, Phantom 3/4 & Inspire – not a total newcomer, but have at least some of the basic experience and has read the manual and guidelines and is familiar with the rules for safe flying
- Course is done on the Android version of the Litchi app, but should work the same or very similar on the iOS version
- Not aimed at shooting aerial still photography – this is video