Leila Bulling is an executive coach, who has specialized in helping leaders not only what to say but how to say it. She coaches prominent executives as to how they can speak with authority and professionally. She has traveled about 100,000 miles a year and worked with different teams from all over the world. She also coaches leaders one-on-one and facilitates offsite on Zoom.
TakeThisCourse Analysis Results for Leila’s Courses :
To help online learners with real user experience, our experts did a comprehensive analysis of instructor’s courses using text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 1,215 reviews for 02 online courses of Leila Bulling Towne.
- The analysis indicates that around 87% reviews were positive while around 13% of reviews had negative sentiment.
TTC Course Effectiveness Score:
We have further analyzed user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including Content, Engagement, Quality Practice and Career Benefit.
4.4 / 5.0 1746 Reviews
4.5 / 5.0 2038 Reviews
4.2 / 5.0 737 Reviews
4.6 / 5.0 684 Reviews
Based on the number of reviews Leila has, we believe;
- Leila offers well-organized and well-structured courses.
- Her courses offer concise and articulated information with actionable guidance.
- All her courses contain effective tips and engaging material to learn from.
- At the end of each module, there are quizzes to help learners evaluate themselves.
Below Stack Barchart further shows the positive, neutral and negative reviews we found during our detailed course analysis.
More about Instructor:
- She has a Bachelor’s degree in Arts (English and German) from the University of California, Berkeley.
- She has a Master’s degree in Arts (English Literature) from Claremont Graduate University.
Her greatest achievement so far is her work being featured in The Economist, Forbes, Women’s Health, BBC, WSJ, Marketplace Radio, Glassdoor, Fast Company, HR Magazine, Glassdoor, The Rotarian, SHRM, and others.
She has created 4 courses on Udemy;
- Emotional intelligence at work: Learn from your emotions.
- Build a strong relationship with your manager.
- Goal setting at work: Plan for success and reach your goals.
- Inteligencia Emocional en el Trabajo: Aprende tus Emociones.
Areas of Expertise:
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Employee Engagement
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Public Speaking
- Communication Training
What Learners are saying about Leila’s Courses:
- Leila is a great instructor and her course has redefined my beliefs in a whole different way. Her course helped me understand my emotions better and what triggers it every time. For the first time, I was able to understand how to react and feel. (Irfan H, ★★★★★)
- This course by Leila helped me understand how I can keep my feelings in control and not allow others to manipulate me. Leila deserves all the appreciation we can give as this course is very interesting and listening to her lively and comfortable voice did a lot of good to me. Plus I was impressed by her passion to bring emotional intelligence knowledge to light. (DAT, ★★★★★)
- Before this course, I could never realize the importance of emotional intelligence at work and how much it is important to lead a healthy work life. Now after this course, I got the chance to understand the concepts and the need to keep working on my EQ. I will continue to practice what I have learned from this course in future. (Miguel Antonio, ★★★★★)
- Are you struggling to understand how to react in front of your manager? If yes, then this course by Leila is for you. I too had a lot of trouble understanding how to react in front of my manager. But then found this course and it taught me a lot of ways to stay composed. The entire content has been explained in a clear and concise manner and overall the course was worth my time. (Michael S, ★★★★★)
- This course has helped me understand how one should set goals. The instructor has provided different resources that play a vital part in setting goals both professional and personal. (Evangeline M, ★★★★★)
- This was a brief and informative course that had just the right number of quizzes to solve. The final quiz was the best and taught me really well how to set goals. This course by Leila should be recommended to all those who are struggling to set their goals. (Marteusz B, ★★★★★)
- Before this course on emotional intelligence, I really thought I didn’t need any guidance on emotional intelligence at work because I got it all. But still, I took this course out of curiosity and it amazed me. There were so many things I didn’t know and was doing wrong without even realizing it. I am glad I took this course as now I know how to use emotional intelligence in a better way. (Debra C, ★★★★★)
Leila’s Online Courses:
- 2,999+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ 4.5 (782 Ratings)
- 01 Hour of effort required!
- 30,042+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ 4.4 (12,923 Ratings)
- 01 Hour of effort required!