- 1 weeks long
- 4-6 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Jeff Leek, Brian Caffo, Roger D. Peng
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
The Executive Data Science Capstone, the specialization’s culminating project, is an opportunity for people who have completed all four EDS courses to apply what they’ve learned to a real-world scenario developed in collaboration with Zillow, a data-driven online real estate and rental marketplace, and DataCamp, a web-based platform for data science programming.
Your task will be to lead a virtual data science team and make key decisions along the way to demonstrate that you have what it takes to shepherd a complex analysis project from start to finish. For the final project, you will prepare and submit a presentation, which will be evaluated and graded by your fellow capstone participants.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Apply your learning to a real-world scenario
- Lead a virtual data science team
- Manage a complex analysis project from start to finish
- Prepare and submit a final presentation