Learn how to put YOURSELF in front of the lens to connect with your audience and build a tribe of fans.
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Alexa Fischer
- 11,214 + students enrolled
- 1,956 Review available
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Overcome your fears and hesitation about being on camera by releasing habitual negative thoughts.
- Feel confident every time you step in front of the lens so that your energy will instantly win over your audience.
- Eliminate awkwardness by connecting with your ideal viewer on the other side of the lens.
- Prepare your material or “script” so each video has a clear purpose and call to action.
- Structure your talking points so you can speak in a conversational and engaging manner.
- Express yourself naturally using dynamic body language while still being yourself on camera.
- Exercise your voice to gain flexibility and range so you can be clearly understood.
- Make a great first impression by looking your best through tips about hair, make-up and wardrobe.
- Set up a great do-it-yourself studio using equipment you likely already own.
- Create amazing videos quickly and easily because you have a proven system for success!
Online Course Description:
NEW CONTENT ADDED OCTOBER 2018!
It’s time to be amazing on video… And you can do it, I promise you.
Video is one of the most powerful tools to connect with your audience. The thought of putting yourself on camera might seem intimidating at first, but when you know how to do it with ease + confidence – people notice.
And why is this so important? Because people do business (and buy courses!) from individuals they like and trust. And when they can connect with them – by seeing them on camera – they become fans(and students!) for life.
Being on camera is not about playing a role, it’s about being yourself – free from inhibition and fear. It’s about sharing your most authentic self, in a way that is so engaging, people feel like they know you. In this class, I cover the exact skills you need to:
- overcome feelings of doubt and insecurity – so you can be confident on camera
- prepare your material – so you speak naturally + offer real value
- connect with the lens – so your audience feels like you are talking to them
- look your best on camera – so you can impress your fans + still be yourself
- create a mini professional studio – so you can get started RIGHT NOW
Let me take the fear out of this process. In a few short hours, I will show you how easy it is to share your BEST SELF on camera. And the videos you will create can be published EVERYWHERE – your courses, on Facebook, in webinars, on Instagram, and with clients – the possibilities are endless.
I’m Alexa and I’m an award-winning, best-selling Udemy instructor for the last seven years. My students share amazing feedback about the results they achieve as well as the unshakable confidence they gain as a result of showing up and doing the work.
“I have spent several hundreds of dollars on video classes and marketing with video classes (seminars, books, courses, etc.), and I learned more in this one class than in everything else combined! Her easy going style of teaching made the daunting idea of making videos seem accessible to me. It took away the fear of having to be “perfect“.” – Jennifer, Udemy student
Great news…New content has been added! Get insights into how you can create your own mini studio on a budget! You can create professional looking videos using tips to film with your iPhone and computer. You’ll also receive:
- equipment recommendations
- how-to videos for lighting
- demonstrations with iPhone settings
- set up instructions for filming with your computer
- TRUE STORIES of how I created videos on the go and in a pinch
What do you have to lose? You have a 30-day money-back guarantee to put these techniques into action. Create a video – and GET MY PERSONAL FEEDBACK – and if you don’t see your videos improve – you can always request a refund. It’s that simple.
Your audience is waiting to meet you. Enroll NOW.
Hear the reviews!
“I’m so glad that I signed on for this course! Alexa is the real deal. She is so engaging and positive. I felt like she was talking to me and is my biggest booster. So much great information and I now have enough to confidently make my first video in my life. It is such an undertaking for an average person to get into the world of instructional video. Alexa gets it and she offers everything one needs in such a clear and heartfelt way. I can’t wait to get started with my adventure in online video presentation. Thank you Alexa!” – Terry
“Alexa is wonderfully engaging, knowledgeable, clear, interesting and relevant. I feel like she’s connecting with me one-on-one. But the really cool thing about her is that she totally walks her talk, demonstrating with every word and gesture, with the lighting and sound, with her warmth and energy, what she’s teaching in the course. If you want to learn confidence on camera, take this course!” – Richard
“Alexa is so real, honest and personable. I feel like she’s talking directly to me. Loving it! She’s radiant and glowing, and her authenticity is so captivating.” – Joanne
“Excellent course; well paced with an inside-out approach to being on camera. Alexa models her own approach, she really “walks her talks” and communicates an inspiring energy of honest, clear, and focused connection with her audience; exactly what we all need to do in front of our cameras. Thank you Alexa.” – Hassan
Who is the target audience?
- Instructors who have built courses and are looking for new ways to engage and grow their fan base.
- Content creators who have yet to share their themselves (not merely their products, articles and services) with their customers and clients.
- Anyone who has longed to leverage video on social media outlets like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- YouTube content creators who wish to develop a new, more personal way to deliver their expertise.
- Business owners who want to add personal videos to increase their web traffic, engage with their audience more and delight them with a new level of connection.