Everything you need to pass the CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 Exam, from Mike Meyers. CompTIA expert and bestselling author.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- Declared Best Seller at udemy.com
- 18,970+ students enrolled
- 2,549 Review available
- 13.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Security+ Certification; SY0-401 course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the exam to become CompTIA Security+ Certified.
- Once you complete the course you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the CompTIA exam AND the skills to be a great IT security tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA Security+ Certification will help you land a great It security tech job or if you are already a security tech, get that raise or advancement you are after.
Online Course Description:
Welcome to the CompTIA Security+ Certification; SY0-401. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This course covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Security+ Certification SY0-401 Exam. The first goal of the course is to make you a good IT security tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam. This course is over 10 hours in length containing over 80 video lectures.
The course covers all the CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 Objective Domains:
- 1.0 Network Security – 20%
- 2.0 Compliance and Operational Security – 18%
- 3.0 Threats and Vulnerabilities – 20%
- 4.0 Application, Data and Host Security – 15%
- 5.0 Access Control and Identity Management – 15%
- 6.0 Cryptography – 12%
- Risk management.
- Authentication and authorization.
- Host, LAN, and application security.
- Wireless, cloud and mobile security.
- Environmental and personnel security and controls.
This is a Total Security+ Course, it covers everything a good tech needs to know and prepares you to pass the CompTIA Security+ Certification exam.