We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- Declared Best Seller at udemy.com
- 27,480+ students enrolled
- 8,017 Review available
- 15.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 2 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA A+ 220-901 course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the first of two A+ exams needed to become CompTIA A+ Certified. To become A+ Certified requires you to pass BOTH the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. There is a separate course covering the 220-902 exam.
- Once you complete the two CompTIA A+ courses, you will have the knowledge and confidence to pass the exams AND the skills to be a great PC tech. This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Your new skills and the CompTIA A+ Certification will help you land your first PC tech job or if you are already a PC tech, get that raise or advancement you are seeking.
Online Course Description:
Welcome to the CompTIA A+ Certification 901. The Total Course from Mike Meyers and Total Seminars.
This is the first of a two course series for CompTIA A+ and is designed to prepare you to take and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-901 exam. To become fully A+ certified you will need to pass both the 220-901 and 220-902 exams. This course is over 14 hours in length containing over 120 video lectures. The first goal of the course is to make you a good PC Tech and in the process make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA 901 exam. You might also be interested in free a+ training classes online.
The course covers all the CompTIA A+ 220-901 Objective Domains:
1.0 Hardware 34%
2.0 Networking 21%
3.0 Mobile Devices 17%
4.0 Hardware & Networking Troubleshooting 28%
Topics include how to:
- Work with CPU, RAM, BIOS, motherboards, power supplies, and other PC components.
- Install, configure, and maintain hard drives.
- Manage input devices and removable media.
- Troubleshoot and fix common PC problems.
- Install video and multimedia cards.
- Work with smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Install and configure wired and wireless networks.
- Connect to the Internet.
- Install, configure, and manage printers and other peripherals