- TJ Walker via Udemy
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 28 hours on-demand video
- 15 articles
- 41 downloadable resources
- 32,594+ already enrolled!
- 4.5 ★★★★★ (1,079 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
This Media Training course is nearly 10 times longer than other leading media training courses here on Udemy. With 550 lectures, nearly 30 hours of content, and five supplemental books, this course was designed to be your ultimate media training resource.
Message from the instructor:
“I hold nothing back in this course. I am sharing with you every single lesson I have learned over the last 30 years of conducting in-person media training workshops with more than 10,000 people across the globe, including Presidents of countries, Prime ministers, Members of Congress and Parliaments, Nobel Peace Prize Winners, Miss Universes and professional athletes. I want you to have the ultimate media training resource and reference guide to meet all of your needs for years to come. ” TJ Walker
Enroll in this media training course if you want the following:
1. Look comfortable, confident and relaxed in front of any TV or video camera.
2. Shape powerful media messages.
3. Answer reporters’ questions effectively.
4. Speak in sound bites and get the exact quote you want in any story.
5. Control your own social media video images and messages.
- An interest in media training
- A desire to look good on camera, shape media messages, answer questions effectively and speak in sound bites
What you’ll learn
- Look your best on video and TV
- Come across as comfortable, confident and relaxed on camera
- Shape media messages
- Speak in sound bites
More Related Courses:
- Peter Baker via Udemy
- 470+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (97Ratings)
- L. Ashwyn Corris via SkillShare
- 5 Project included
- 976+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (55 Ratings)
- Alejandra Tello via SkillShare
- 1 Project included
- 719+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (30 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.