Online Course Highlights
- Kashif Altaf Official via Udemy
- 5 Hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- 843 + already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (164 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
What you’ll learn
- Color correct and grade videos using efficient techniques from an expert
- By the end of the course, you’ll have edited a short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects to your videos to make them look better.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
- Students will need to install DaVinci Resolve 16 on their computers (I’ll show you how) to follow along. There are many PRACTICE EXERCISES throughout this course with downloadable practice clips. We want you to follow along.
- I teach this course using DaVinci Resolve 16. If you have a older or newer version, you should still be able to learn with this course.
- For Windows users, Windows 10 is needed. A computer with at least 16GB RAM, dedicated GPU and a fast Processor is recommended.
- Basic understanding of video editing is recommended.
- Introduction And Overview of the Interface
- Fundamental Concepts and Scopes
- Color Wheels
- Power Windows
- Tips for Efficient Workflow
- Tracking and other Controls
- Look-up Tables or LUTs
- Green Screening
- More Concepts
- Color Correction and Grading Project
More Related Courses:
- Alli Saunders via Skillshare
- 1,385+ already enrolled!
- 4.4 (50 Ratings)
- via BlackMagic Design
- Free Training Videos
- Skill Level: Introductory
- via LinkedIn Learning
- 577+ Short courses
- Skill Level: Introductory to Advanced
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)