CISSP certification practice questions for CISSP Domain 3 & 4 (Sec. Arch. and Eng. & Comm. and Netw. Sec.) 2018 version
- Highest rated by Udemy.com
- Created by Thor Pedersen – IT & Cyber Security Trainer, Thor Teaches
- 365 + students enrolled
- 25 Review available
- 2 Practice Tests
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Online Course Description:
Welcome to all of my practice questions for CISSP Domain 3 and 4.
Included in this course:
- 120 CISSP practice questions for Domain 3.
- 120 CISSP practice questions for Domain 4.
This CISSP practice tests will explain why the right answer is the right answer, in the review after you finish each test.
CISSP DOMAIN 3: Security Architecture and Engineering (13% of the weighted questions – 120 questions)
- Engineering and Management of Security
- Engineering processes using secure design principles
- Security models fundamental concepts
- Security evaluation models
- Security capabilities of information systems
- Security architectures, designs, and solution elements vulnerabilities
- Web-based systems vulnerabilities
- Mobile systems vulnerabilities
- Embedded devices and cyber-physical systems vulnerabilities
- Site and facility design secure principles
- Physical security
CISSP DOMAIN 4: Communication and Network Security (14% of the weighted questions – 120 questions)
- Designing and Protecting Network Security
- Secure network architecture design (e.g. IP and non-IP protocols, segmentation)
- Secure network components
- Secure communication channels
- Network attacks
These are the same questions as on the 4x 250 question practice tests I have, but broken into specific domains.
The CISSP exam has 8 Domains, that make up the CISSP CBK (Common Bodies of Knowledge):
- Security and Risk Management – 16%
- Asset Security – 10%
- Security Engineering – 12%
- Communications and Network Security – 12%
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)– 13%
- Security Assessment and Testing – 11%
- Security Operations – 16%
- Software Development Security – 10%
This does not mean 10% of the questions on the CISSP exam are from Domain 8, this means 10% of the weighted questions are from Domain 8.
All questions will be multiple choice with either a single or multiple answers.
At the end of the CISSP certification practice exam you can see the total percentage score and a weighted percent score for each of the 8 CISSP domains. You can review each question and sort by CISSP knowledge area, correct answers, wrong answers, skipped questions and questions marked for review.
To pass the CISSP certification exam you need the knowledge to pass (obviously), but that is not enough.
Understand and answer every question from a Manager or a Risk Advisers point of view, NOT from an executive or as a techie. Most hands-on techies that fail the CISSP certification exam do so because they answer from a point of acting, not being proactive.
Spot the keywords (non-repudiation, public key,) and the indicators (Not, Most, First).
You have 3 hours to answer the 100-150 questions.
Remember on the real CISSP exam, you can’t mark questions for review.
Eliminate wrong answers: If they ask about encryption and the answer are DES, AES, Sprinkler systems, the OSI model, you can safely eliminate Sprinkler and OSI, you are now at a 50% chance of a right answer.
Do multiple CISSP certification practice tests like this one, do the full 3 hours and 125 questions to see how you handle it, this is as much mental stamina and reading the questions right, and answering from an IT Security managers point of view, as it is the actual knowledge.
Many students do 3,000 – 5,000 CISSP certification practice questions, when I did my CISSP certification I was around the 3,000 mark.
You can take this CISSP certification practice test as many times as you want, the questions and the answer order is randomized. I would suggest 80%+ of right answers consistently on all CISSP domains using multiple practice tests before booking the exam.
Take the CISSP certification practice test, find your weak areas, study those and then take it again, rinse/repeat as much as needed.
On this CISSP certification practice test you can see your progress, it saves the previous attempts.
- People pursuing the CISSP certification.
- Anyone wanting to test their IT Security knowledge.