Data analysts are the ones who help businesses to maximize the value of their data assets with the help of Microsoft Power BI. As a matter of fact, it is a data analyst’s job to design and build a variety of scale able data models. Then he/she also has to clean and transform data and enable advanced capabilities which in turn provide meaningful business value. The DA-100 exam measures a person’s ability to accomplish a variety of technical tasks.
These tasks include the following,
- Preparing the data.
- Then modeling the data.
- Visualizing the data.
- After that, he has to analyze the data.
- Finally, he has to deploy and maintain deliverable.
Passing this exam ensures one’s ability to perform the above-mentioned tasks.
In this article, you are going to find out everything about the DA-100 i.e. Data Analyst exam. So let us get to it.
- Format of the DA-100 Exam
- Target Audience of the DA 100 Exam
- Minimum Score to Pass the DA-100 Exam
- How difficult is the DA-100 exam?
- Study Books for Exam Preparation
- Practice Test for the DA 100 Exam
- Final Thoughts
- Maven Analytics via Udemy
- 1,672+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (91 Ratings)
Format of the DA-100 Exam
Below is the latest format of the Microsoft Data Analyst exam.
- This exam includes a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice and multiple-response.
- The total number of questions in the DA-100 exam lies between 40 and 60.
- The total time given to complete the entire exam is 180 minutes.
Target Audience of the Microsoft Data Analyst Exam
The DA-100 exam analyzing data with Microsoft Power BI is for the following individuals.
- Data analysts who wish to validate their skills.
- Individuals who have a fundamental understanding of data repositories and data processing on premises and cloud as well.
Passing this type of exam can give data analysts an opportunity to outshine others in the race.
Minimum Score to Pass the DA-100 Exam
In every exam, there is a minimum score set that one must cross. And the minimum score to pass this Microsoft exam is 700 out of 1000.
How Difficult is the DA-100 Exam?
This exam is highly focused on providing questions and use cases which are entirely based on real business environments. And that is why, for someone who has no work experience in data analytics, it can be quite difficult to pass this exam. So, it is best to prepare for this exam in the best possible manner.
- Phillip Burton via Udemy
- 19,049+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,969 Ratings)
Study Books for Exam Preparation
There are many study books available to prepare for the DA 100 exam, some of the best ones are mentioned below.
This book by Daniil Maslyuk k is the ultimate guide for individuals to study for the new Microsoft DA 100 analyzing data with Microsoft Power BI certification exam. This book can be ordered easily from Amazon.
This book has been written by Alberto Ferrari Marco Russo and contains everything you need to know about the DAX topics in the exam. It is a very comprehensive and authoritative guide to understanding the DAX language and would be helpful to prepare and pass the exam. This book can be ordered from Amazon.
An informational book that has been written by Devin Knight. The books covers an accessible and fast-paced introduction to all the aspects of power BI. It is suitable for all the new and aspirin BI professionals who are interested in Microsoft Power BI. You can easily order this ss
Practice Test for the DA-100 Exam
If you are interested in the DA 100 exam and looking for ways to prepare for it then look no further as takethiscourse.net offers a variety of practice tests that are according to the latest format. Checkout best hands on DA-100 exam practice tests.
- Mariangela Toscano via Udemy
- 7,404+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,205 Ratings)
Preparing and passing the DA-100 exam is a great path to take in order to learn data visualization and power BI as well. So, learn all about the Microsoft Certified Data Analyst exam and how you can pass it and never stop learning.
- Philips Burton via Udemy
- 20,878+ students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,409 Ratings)
- Aaron Parry via Udemy
- 1,304+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (58 Ratings)
- Chris Dutton & Aaron Parry via Udemy
- 139,233+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (39,687 ratings)