- Paul Hill via Udemy
- 41,533+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (7,435 Ratings)
Are you interested in learning real job skills that can help you stand tall in the crowd? In this course, you will gain the right knowledge as to how to use active directory users and computers. The instructor will help you understand all about the group policy and how it works. You will then understand how to use it in your domain. Similarly, the instructor will teach you how to write Powershell scripts to automate redundant tasks. Then you will get a chance to learn to create test OUs (organizational units) that enables you to test your new GPOs safely. Moreover, you will also learn to manage domain workstations and servers with both group policy and active directory. After that, the instructor will explain how you can configure domain user desktop backgrounds. Therefore, through this course, you will learn to deploy software to specific users or computers with group policy and much more.
In this section, we shall take a look at the feedback which users have given about this course.
- I believe for someone like me who never got the opportunity to work with Active Directory, this course is a very feasible way to prepare yourself for the job interview. Everything has been explained in a very concise manner and thus I really loved learning from this course (Tiago Pinto, ★★★★★).
- I was able to learn so much from this course. The instructor Paul has done a great job in delivering all the lectures. Even the exercises were quite practical and all the topics covered were so relevant to my work environment (M Jarcom, ★★★★★).
- This was a good course and all the topics were explained really well. I can say this course is worth my time and money (Dwight Welsh, ★★★★★).
- A great course that contains nothing but the best content. All the topics were very interesting and well-detailed and I was able to learn so many interesting things about GPOs. I believe this course is exactly what I was looking for (David Galloy, ★★★★★).
- Really loved this course as it turned out to be a great refresher for me. I would highly recommend this course to everyone who wishes to learn about Active Directory and Group Policy. The lecture videos were organized and very engaging. Indeed money well spent on this course (John Miller, ★★★★★).
- The instructor Paul was exceptional throughout the course and explained everything really well. The amount of in-depth information that he has shared with us was really up-to-the-mark (Amardeep Singh, ★★★★★).
- A great course that teaches you a lot about active directory and group policy. Even though the course had old lectures yet they were so engaging and quick refresher of all the concepts (Franco Hiram, ★★★★★).
- There were lectures in the course where the critical steps were not explained well which ended up costing me a lot of time to research (Aarin Walker, ★★).
More Related Courses:
- Denilson Bonatti via Udemy
- 8,114+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,089 Ratings)
- Paul Hill via Udemy
- 3,645+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (846 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.