- 1-13 weeks long
- 8-12 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Yossi Sheffi, James Blayney Rice, Jarrod Goentzel, Bruce Arntzen, Christopher Cassa, Chris Caplice, Eva Ponce, Alexis Bateman
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
Gain expertise in the growing field of Supply Chain Management through an innovative online program consisting of five courses and a final capstone exam. The MicroMasters Program in Supply Chain from MITx is an advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Supply Chain Management. It represents the equivalent of one semester’s worth of coursework at MIT.
The MicroMasters Credential will showcase your understanding of supply chain analytics, design, technology, dynamics and end-to-end supply chain management. Build on the credential and take advantage of a great opportunity to be accepted into the #1 ranked supply chain management Masters Degree program for a fraction of the cost.
- Supply Chain Management positions growing at nearly 270,000 opportunities per year (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Greater demand for Supply Chain professionals than supply – 6 to 8 management positions available per applicant (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Exciting career opportunities as a Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Purchasing Manager, Consultant and more. (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Median salary $80,000 per year (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
What You’ll Learn:
- To apply core methodologies (probability, statistics, optimization) used in supply chain modeling and analysis.
- To understand and use fundamental models to make trade-offs between forecasting, inventory, and transportation.
- To design supply chain networks as well as financial and information flows.
- To understand how supply chains act as systems and interact.
- How technology is used within supply chains from fundamentals to packaged software systems.
- End to end supply chain management.