Actionable Excel Tips (Templates & Workbooks Included) You Can Use Right Now to Create Eye-Catching Excel Dashboards
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Leila Gharani
- 13,419 + students enrolled
- 2,699 Review available
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 25 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- How to approach an Excel dashboard project from idea to delivery
- How to add interactivity to your Excel reports – No VBA required
- Impress management with reports that make the decision-making process faster
- Clever use of Excel core functionality for responsive spreadsheets
- Learn how to create a professional KPI dashboard from scratch
- Create impressive, non-standard Excel charts using smart techniques
- Build Pivot Table-based dashboards for easy interactivity
- Use powerful visual techniques so your content has more effect
Online Course Description:
Have you ever felt that your Excel dashboards and reports are more content-driven and not visually effective? Wouldn’t it be great to have both?
Course updated in June 2018 – to include impressive visualizations with maps and info-graphics, updates to download file & other areas.
This course teaches you to create well-designed Excel dashboards so you and your colleagues can see trends and make quick decisions informed by data.
This Excel Dashboard course comes with templates, tools and checklists that can be applied directly to your Excel reports.
- Excel dashboard & Report templates
- Checklists and design guidelines
- Excel workbook to follow along
What differentiates this course from the other dashboard courses? It includes:
- The entire process from idea to delivery – every single step without skipping key points.
- Tried-and-trusted techniques that are not only applicable to Excel dashboards but any Excel report.
- Includes Excel templates, tools and checklists that you can use for your own Excel reports.
- Relevant and up-to-date with industry needs right now, as it’s based on feedback and suggestions from finance professionals.
- Lots of ideas and inspiration to help you come up with own report design
Complex topics are taught in a simple way by an instructor with 17 years of experience.
The course is designed to have an even balance between talking head and screencast.
Content is clearly organised so more advanced learners can jump in at any point and follow along with the relevant project file.
- Business Professionals who use Excel to create dashboards and reports
- Data analysts
- You currently use Excel and want to improve your skills
- You’d like to learn how to create interactive reports
- You’d like to improve the design of your existing Excel reports