Get started with Unity and game development.
What You will Learn?
- How to create a simple basketball game with Unity
- Using the Unity Editor
- Working with basic transforms
Online Course Description:
Interested in learning Unity game development? This course will teach you how to create a simple basketball shooting game. The main goal of this training is to give you an overview of game development with Unity by introducing some of it’s main components.
You will get a first exposure to working with game objects, transforms, materials and physics. We will be doing some coding as well! No prior experience with C# or Unity is required, although some exposure to programming in general is strongly recommended.
Some of the learning goals of this course include:
- Working with game objects and transforms, both from the Unity Editor and from scripts.
- Physics and collision
- First person controller
- Particle effects
- Scripting a basic game using the Unity API
- Putting it all together in a fun project!
- People who want to learn game development