Learn how to use Karma, Jasmine and Istanbul to quickly set up automated unit tests for your AngularJS applications.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- Declared Best Seller at udemy.com
- 2,450+ students enrolled
- 281 Review available
- 2.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 15 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Unit Testing AngularJS online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Build great AngularJS 1.X applications that will never fail unexpectedly
- Gain the required skills to use the most popular AngularJS testing tools, including Karma, Jasmine and Istanbul
- Spend more time creating amazing new features instead of fixing bugs
- Use Test Coverage to analyse and identify weak points in the code base
- Create and debug automated Unit tests that make sure every line of code does its job
Online Course Description:
With over 1600 students and 100+ positive reviews this course is Udemy’s most popular course covering Unit Testing for AngularJS!
Read on to learn why testing your Angular code can help you build stronger apps that always work when you need them to.
When I first started using Angular for our projects, I fell in love with just how easy it was to create apps which looked and worked great.
But as the apps we developed became more complex, and the number of people working on the same codebase grew, it became more and more difficult to keep track of all the changes happening in the code and what it’s actually meant to be doing, which lead to a lot of bugs and headaches.
Re-writing or fixing broken code is not only frustratingly boring, it’s also a massive waste of time and money.
So I’d like to help you out, by showing you how learning about testing AngularJS apps will save you from falling into the same situation.
Hi, I’m Matt and in this course I’ll walk you through how to Unit Test AngularJS code so that your app will never again break unexpectedly.
After completing this course you’ll be able to implement unit tests in your own Angular app, so that you can spend less time on fixing bugs and just focus on the fun parts of development!
Whether you’re a developer or a quality insurance engineer, you’ll learn skills in this course which apply to any AngularJS environment.
You’ll learn about:
- Testing concepts, tools and why you should test
- Implementing code coverage in Angular using Istanbul and analysing the results to identify weak points in our tests and in our code
- How to setup Karma and Jasmine from scratch
- Tracking function calls and events using spies
- How to test custom controllers, filters and services
- How to mock dependencies using $provide and spies
- Keeping code DRY using Jasmine’s beforeEach() and afteEach() functions
- Testing custom directives’ JS code and the HTML template
- How to test for backend AJAX calls, timeouts and promises
- Debugging Karma to easily solve any problems with your unit tests
If you’re not convinced about enrolling in the Unit Testing AngularJS course and learning about using Karma and Jasmine testing in Angular, take a look at the free preview videos and let me show you how to make your code rock solid so that it stands the test of time!