Go from Zero to Hero with Angular 2 and Angular 4 plus Bootstrap 4 and TypeScript!
What You will Learn?
- Be a top-notch, highly paid developer with Angular 2 skill on your belt!
- Setup your local workspace and install much-needed tools for Angular 2 development
- Learn to create Angular 2 applications with Plunker, Angular-CLI and other different ways
- Understand and Master the core concepts of Angular 2
- Build Angular 2 application much faster and more robust
- Properly use Directives, Components, Services, Routing and many more
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 UI in our Angular 2 application
- Learn the basics of TypeScript
- Receive BIG discounts on my other Udemy courses
Online Course Description:
Angular is the latest development framework from Google that was just released on September 2016 with the latest 4.0 release version last March 2017. Even though it is new, it is already a sought-after (& highly paid) skill for building scalable, robust and modern cross-platform applications.
In Ultimate Angular 4 with Bootstrap 4 & TypeScript course, Jon will take you on a pragmatic, hands-on and fun learning journey to master the Angular framework.
Within minutes, you’ll learn how to create Angular 4 applications! We will discuss the basics of the framework and guide you to setup your local development workspace. From properly creating Directives, Components, Services and Routing to actually integrating them to build your application. With Angular CLI, I’ll show you how to automate your development process. You will also learn the basics of TypeScript and how to use Bootstrap 4!
You’ll learn how to:
- Install Node, NPM and other Angular dependencies
- Learn and use the official Angular Production Release version!
- Create Angular archetypes with Angular CLI, QuickStart, Plunker and other methods.
- Understand the basics of Angular framework.
- Learn how to create Components, Directives, Pipes, Services and Routing.
- Easily generate source and test files with Angular CLI
- Familiarize yourself with Visual Studio Code IDE
- Use and Integrate Components, Directives, Pipes, Services and Routing.
- Understand the concept of NgModule
- Use the built-in Attribute Directives such as ngStyle and ngClass
- Use the built-in Structural Directives like ngIf, ngSwitch and ngFor
- Connect and Consume data from a Web Service using Observable
- Develop a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) Application
- Learn the basic of TypeScript by creating a Class, Interface and Enum
- Integrate and use Bootstrap 4 in your application.
- Migrate your old Angular 2 RC version to the final release version
- . . . and many, many more!