Design a WordPress Website to go with your Udemy Video Courses. Good for Udemy Instructors and Affiliates.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 31,750+ students enrolled
- 45 Review available
- 7.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 7 Articles
- 2 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Udemy Marketing online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Create a passive income from Udemy with an initial goal to profit at least $2,000 a month
- Create a WordPress blog to Market Udemy Courses
- Market courses on Udemy and maximize profits.
- Get started with Udemy to create courses.
- Validate their course subject before creating a course.
- Maximize Udemy profits by following specific rules learned in the course.
- Utilize the Sidebar Widgets on WordPress
- BONUS: Profit additional income from other platforms with their existing content.
- BONUS: Increase Udemy revenue according to top instructors advice (Google Hangout)
Online Course Description:
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 45,000+ students across 186 countries. But, I’m going to make the proper assumption that you have no idea who I am.
So listen, I have a booming voice and like to get straight to the point.
At the end of the course you’ll learn how to…
- Design a WordPress website to market Udemy courses (no coding knowledge needed).
- Build an email list and email followup series.
- Profit more money from existing sales channels.
There are minimal costs selling Udemy video courses on your WordPress website. You only need to buy a domain name and monthly website hosting plan.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
- Students with full-time incomes, who want to supplement with a part-time passive income, marketing Udemy courses.
- Students must develop patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight, you have to put in the work.
As a very small token of my appreciation:
When you scroll down the page, you’ll see some lectures are available to watch for free.
You’ll get a look over my shoulder (step by step guide) to learn exactly how I designed a WordPress website to market Udemy courses.