- 4 weeks long
- 6 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Ugpradable
- Taught by: Justin-Nicholas Toyama, Frank Ayars, Ralf Brockhaus
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
An introduction to the Swift programming language. This will prepare you for more extensive iOS app development and build a foundation for advanced iOS development topics.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Associate the relationship of Swift and Objective-C and their use in iOS and Mac (OS X) programming
2. Develop the ability to read and write Swift code
3. Distinguish how both programming languages can be used together in applications
4. Demonstrate how to write applications entirely in Swift with the help from several iOS programming samples
5. Determine how Swift can be used for development on new platforms such as Apple Watch and Apple TV
6. Create a working client-server iPhone application with location services that you can add to your portfolio.