- Maria Avramova via Udemy
- 2,776+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (449 Ratings)
A course that has quite a simple technique to teach you which will help you draw great cute cartoon characters in no time. In this way, your dream of drawing cartoon characters on your own can really come true. It doesn’t matter whether you are a beginner or a person who has been doing this for a while now. Anyone with this course can quickly learn to draw free and design their own different characters. Furthermore, you will also learn to make evil characters as well and how you can give them the right emotion. Similarly, how a specific body posture correlates to a certain emotion is also something you will be taught in this course.
- In this course you will learn a simple technique that will help you to draw cartoony characters. Whether you are a beginner or you’ve been doing this for a while you can quickly learn how to draw freely and how to design different characters. You will learn how to make a character cute or evil and how to give them emotions. But not only that. You will also learn how a specific body posture correlates to a certain emotion and you can enhance your character’s facial expression by applying the right body posture to them. Using a simple principle of drawing spheres you can draw any character you want, you can change styles and adjust your design to your liking or to your potential client’s preferences. You can choose a simple style if you are on a tight budget or you can draw advanced Disney-like characters for your portfolio or for your children’s book.
- How to find your own style
- How to conquer your fear of drawing
- What makes a character cute
- How to draw different designs
- How to pose your character
- How to keep the proportions the same in different poses
- Ben Colefax via Udemy
- 13,717+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,656 Ratings)
- George Grancharov, Drawground Learning via Udemy
- 2,825+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (270 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.