Easy Graphic Design For Personal & Business Branding Using Canva’s Free Tool • Perfect for Beginners & Business Owners
- Created by Sasha Miller
- 4,595 + students enrolled
- 18 Review available
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Create professional, eye-catching graphic designs, inside Canva – for FREE!
- Know how to navigate Canva’s entire platform and editor
- Master all of Canva’s design features to create beautiful graphics for any project!
- Create 12 different design projects that will help you brand your business in MINUTES!
Online Course Description:
- Wish you could create your own graphics for your brand, but don’t know how to start?
- Have you researched graphic design tutorials online only to find that they never cover what you’re really looking for?
- Do you find outsourcing design work to be a time-consuming pain? (especially when you have multiple edits before the design is finished?)
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions – this is the course for you!
I understand what it’s like – ’cause I’ve been there too!
That’s why I created this course – to teach people just like you how to easy it is to be your own graphic designer when you get started with Canva.
This course will teach you how to use Canva to create PRACTICAL projects that you will actually use in your business (and beyond).
Creating Graphics Used to Be Frustrating…
I know how much time it can take to create custom graphics yourself, especially when you’re just starting out with no previous experience.
I’ve been there too… Spending countless hours online searching for the right tutorial – but always coming up short.
And outsourcing – can get expensive – even on Fiverr! Not to mention it’s a challenge in itself to find the right designers to work with and
get it done the way you want it within your time frame.
I never thought I could create professional-looking graphics in minutes! But I can – and you can too!
Before, I was seriously stressed at the thought of creating something as simple as a branded Facebook post or YouTube thumbnail. (you can relate, can’t you?) But with Canva I can create beautiful designs in literally MINUTES! I love it! Now branding & designing graphics is one of my favorite aspects of building businesses!
What You’ll Learn By Enrolling in The Ultimate Canva Graphic Design Course
After enrolling in this course, in Section 1, you’ll go through the welcome lecture, how to navigate the Canva dashboard and a few core Canva skills.
Then in Section 2 I’ll walk you through the core design elements in Canva so you’ll know how to use them to create whatever you desire!
Finally, in Section 3, we’ll design 10 branding projects you’ll need in your business – plus 2 very special EXTRA PROJECTS I know you’ll enjoy!
*NOTE: This is a longer course so if you’re strapped for time – simply watch Sections 1 & 2 and that will cover most of what you need to get started.
Graphic Design Doesn’t Get More Fun (or Faster) Than Using Canva!
Projects You’ll Learn How to Create:
- A Brand Logo
- Blog Title
- Facebook Cover
- Facebook Post
- Facebook Ad
- Twitter Header
- Twitter Post
- YouTube Thumbnail
- YouTube Channel Art
- Google+ Photo
- Pinterest Graphic
- Instagram Graphic
Whether you’re looking to improve your design skills for business, for personal use or just for fun – if you have a specific project you need done today, this Canva course is for you.
Get a Certificate of Completion when you finish the course!
With my 30-Day money back guarantee, there’s no reason hesitate.
I’ll be here to guide you step-by-step and I’m always available to answer any messages or questions that you have.
- This course is geared towards people who want total control over their branding and graphics, but don’t have time to learn complicated graphic design tools.
- Entrepreneurs and business owners that want to create attention-grabbing graphics – FAST!
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced users of Canva can find tools and tricks to help speed up their graphic design work.
- People that want a comprehensive course on how to use Canva.