Get a comprehensive skill set in Tableau and succeed in business intelligence, data visualization and in your career!
- Created by R-Tutorials Training
- 808 + students enrolled
- 104 Review available
- 10.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Articles
- 40 Downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- choose the best visualization type
- be familiar with the Tableau interface and Tableau terminology
- choose a suitable Tableau product
- writing custom codes for best results
- be a Tableau mentor for team colleagues
- perform hands on tasks in Tableau
- create custom visualizations
Online Course Description:
- creating powerful data visualizations with Tableau – we cover the default graph types like scatterplots, barcharts, treemaps, heatmaps, boxplots, time series charts, various types of dual axis charts, maps, as well as self-designed visualizations
- learning the best data visualization techniques from planning to presenting the results
- implementing features of Tableau to create interactive data reports
- custom calculations using Tableau’s functions
- preparing and shaping your data
- managing multiple data connections
- I will also show you how to select a Tableau product which fits your needs – paid or free
- And there are many projects and exercises to practice and deepen your knowledge
- Do you want your data to be easily understood by everyone?
- Do you want to create convincing charts?
- Do you want a versatile graphics toolbox?
- Do you want powerful formatting skills?
- Do you want to highlight specific details of your data?
Well, if that is what you are looking for, congratulations – you just found it!
Tableau is a very powerful data visualization tool. Many businesses already used it and the number increases by the day. And that is no coincidence – Tableau visualizations of high quality can be produced fast, given you know Tableau!
In fact this is a very hands on course, you have plenty of opportunity and you are highly encouraged to participate in the many exercises.
- Data scientists interested in data visualization
- Business intelligence staff
- Entrepreneurs willing to show data with Tableau
- University students with a quantitative focus
- Everybody interested in data visualization