Learn all my Adobe Lightroom CC “Classic” secrets, tips and editing techniques. Get organized & make your images pop!
- Best Seller by Udemy.com
- Created by Chris Parker
- 5,439 + students enrolled
- 444 Review available
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- How to use Lightroom productively
- You will understand all the tools in Lightroom and will be able to easily apply to your own work
- How to edit properly and productivley
- How to organize your photos
- How to create a book in Lightroom
- How to create a slideshow in Lightroom
- Export your photos with presets
- Use the Print Module to create files for your professional lab
- Add keywords to your images
- Find any photo, among thousands, within seconds
- Tips for increasing your chances of getting your images displayed on the first page of search engines
- Know exactly where to start your editing process
- Learn hidden secrets within the Develop Module – for editing precisely
- Use keyboard shortcuts to increase productivity
- Export photos directly to your Facebook page
- Use smart previews – for when you’re traveling and you want to take your catalog with you.
- How to use Collections & Smart Collections (my favorite)
- How to edit in the Library Module!
- Learn how many Lightroom catalogues you should have
- How to create copyright presets
- Free photos resources included to follow along
- How to create Develop presets
- How to adjust the Lightroom identity plate to add your logo or name
- Learn the difference between Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC
- Learn how to use all of the features and tools in Lightroom CC (mobile version).
- I could go on and on. But, I think you get the picture. 🙂
Online Course Description:
130+ Adobe Lightroom Made Easy Tutorials! Whether you’re using the new Lightroom CC or the old Lightroom Classic CC, you’ll learn everything you need to know to master the software. Guaranteed.
Hello, my name is Chris Parker, and I’ve been a professional photographer for 30 years. I’ve been teaching Lightroom for over 6 years. Plus, I have 13 courses (just on Lightroom) published on Udemy! Over the last 7+ years I’ve used Lightroom to process hundreds of weddings and thousands of portraits.
Check out one of my many testimonials…
RAVE REVIEW! (This testimonial sums up all the courses I provide)…
“The content of the course is perfectly structured and expertly delivered. The flow of the content builds knowledge and skills in a logical fashion. Chris has a really good presentation style. Of key importance, when students ask questions, Chris answers them in a thorough and comprehensive manner. Highly recommended. Regards.” ~ Mick
In this Lightroom CC + 6 mastery course I share all my secrets, tips & techniques.
This is a complete guide to Lightroom 6 & CC. Everything you need to know to use and master this software. From organizing and editing your images to sharing via printing, slideshows and more.
You’ll learn how to use all 7 modules; Library, Develop, Map, Book, Slideshow, Print and Web.
Includes photos you can use to follow along and additional free resources (presets and templates).
I’ll share my personal insight, techniques and recommendations for properly using Lightroom. Join me, with over 5147 other students, in the Udemy discussion area for additional questions and assistance on Lightroom CC + 6. It’s like having your own personal Lightroom coach.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 + CC is designed for photographers. It provides you the ability to organize, edit and manage your photos like no other software. The Lightroom tutorials start off explaining what Lightroom is, what catalogs are and how many you should consider having. Then we’ll dissect the interface and learn how to customize for our own personal preference. From there, you can follow along as we import photos, organize and do advanced searches. Once your organized, we’ll explore all the options for creating works of art by editing in the Develop module.
Use the provided photos, to follow along as we create basic and advanced edits. Once you’ve completed your edits, we’ll move onto sharing your photos with the world. Learn how to create slideshows and web galleries. Plus, we’ll learn how to properly take your photos out of Lightroom and export for prints!
Once you’ve completed the Lightroom video tutorials you’ll have a full understanding of how to use Lightroom properly and productively.
At some point, the Udemy system will ask you for a review about this course. Please understand that it is Udemy asking and not me (Chris Parker, your instructor). I do not agree with asking for a review so early (it’s out of my control) in the course and ask that if you’re not ready to give a review, please do so only when you’re ready. I appreciate all feedback and use it to improve my courses.
I Hope you’re enjoying the course thus far. Please contact me anytime for additional questions/support. I’m here to help you achieve your learning goals and looking forward to your success.
Yes, I really do care AND answer ALL questions. 🙂
- Digital photographers of all levels