- Created by Rakesh Gopalakrishnan
- 9,462 + students enrolled
- 962 Review available
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 Downloadable Resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Connecting to various data sources, and cleaning up data
- Joining multiple data sets (Union, Blending, cross database Joins and many more)
- Visualizing the data as Charts, Graphs, Maps, Plots etc.
- Tricks and tips to tell a simple and effective story using data.
- The concept of Tableau Database or Fast engine (Extracts)
- Visual Analytics, Drill downs, Sorting, Grouping, Set and Cluster creations, Filtering of data, Parameters, Tool tips, Annotations, Reference lines
- Enhancing or switching your career in the field of Data Science and Analytics
- Packaging your report into a Dashboard.
- Playing with Geographical data types and using Maps in Tableau
- Writing very complex and powerful calculations like aggregate calculations, Date, Logical, String, Number and other types of calculations.
- And many more.
Online Course Description:
Are you looking to learn visualization for your next job as a data analyst or data scientist?If so, I have got a new course for you. I have recorded a series of videos to learn visualization using Tableau. You will learn, how to connect to different data sources like excel, SQL server and other databases in very less time, without needing to know complex coding and quickly clean up the data and put together powerful visualization. We will look at various examples to take complex data and visualize a simple story using the power of graphs and charts.
What will you gain from this course?
I am a coder and a manager and run a Data science team. Quite often through Linkedin and other channels I get questions on tips to start a career in Databases and Analytics. So I put together this course. I have taken into consideration a lot of stuff, that you will often need if you decide to start a career as a Reporting Analyst or Data Analyst.
By the end of this course, you will have a good understanding of Tableau, how to use it, how to gather data from different data streams and clean them, how to use the various tools provided by tableau in-order to create a report or visualization and many more. In short, you will be apply to directly apply these concepts in your new job or day to day work.
You will be able to take a very complex data and transform that into a beautiful story for analysis and present it to leadership.
- Anyone who wants to learn Visualization using Tableau
- Anyone who is looking to build a career in Data Analytics
- Anyone who is in the field of analytics and wants to tell a good story using visualization