- Created by Daniel We
- 299 + students enrolled
- 65 Review available
- 2.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 2 Articles
- 5 Downloadable resources
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- You understand and know how to use advanced calculations in Tableau
- You fully understand Level of detail expressions in Tableau
- You made a big step towards becomming a formula expert in Tableau. (Notice becomming a real expert requires working on your own projects)
- You can leverage what you have learned and use Tableau even more efficiently to impress coworkers / superiors and competitors
Online Course Description:
How to become a Tableau Pro? You have used Tableau for Data Analytics / Visual Analytics and Business Intelligence before but have struggled with formulas and calculations so far? You want to uderstand how Level of detail expressions LOD) and other advanced formulas work in Tableau? Tableau training for you
- Advanced business Intelligence with Tableau / Business Analytics is in high demand.
- Companies are constantly searching for ways to make better and faster decisions.
- Therefore they rely heavily on data.
- Data driven decision making is the key to success for any business in the world of tomorrow.
So back to my questions at the beginning. You are searching for a “How to Guide” which brings you up to speed with advanced formulas and calculations in Tableau in no time?
No problem! Let’s address this challenge and bring you up to speed in less than 3 hours. This course was designed to give you a quick and easy way to master formulas in Tableau, one of the best self service BI tools today and in the future.
What is required? I highly recommend that you have worked with Tableau before, however every ambitious student is welcome to join. Beside this – only one thing! You interest and your willingness to learn and enhance your skills. We will use Tableau Public which you can download for free so there are no additional costs.
Data is the new Oil and the main competive edge of successful companies. So companies will demand from their employees to work more and more with self service business intelligence tools. This is not only true across departments but also across industries.
You will not only prepare yourself for your future job responsibilities of your current job but already prepare yourself for new opportunities ahead (as well as for the Tableau certification exam).
So what are you waiting for?
Together we have got a lot to do the next 3 hours. So let’s dive into it!
- You are already using Tableau and want to dive deeper into formulas and calculations
- You want to understand Level of detail calculations in Tableau
- You like formulas, might have an excel background and want to know what’s possible in Tableau
- You want to take advantage of the data driven opportunity ahead