- Created by Candas Bilgin
- 23 + students enrolled
- 2 Review available
- 2 Hours on-demand videos
- 2 Articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Connect Tableau to various Datasets: Excel, CSV files, MS SQL Database
- Data Preparation
- How Tableau pivots on your data
- Create Maps
- Create Pie Charts
- Text Tables
- Formatting (colours, fonts etc)
- Create Interactive Dashboards
- Create Calculated Fields
- Adding Filters and Quick Filters
- Adding Actions to Dashboards
- Navigation between dashboards via actions
- Dashboard Design: Make it look good
Online Course Description:
Learn data visualization through Tableau Desktop.
This course helps you master Tableau Desktop software quickly and easily. Using real open source data, you will become technically fluent in using Tableau, the leading data visualization software on the market.
What I will teach you here is what I have been doing at work on a daily basis.
You’ll learn a lot of features in Tableau that allow you to explore, prepare, analyze data and present results professionally.
It is aimed at anyone who wants to be able to use this award winning product to analyze and visualize data – both experts and non-experts.
Content will be updated based on the requests I will get as feedback to this course. Currently Tableau version 10.5 is being used in this course.
I am sure this course will give you the knowledge and confidence to be able to use Tableau Desktop in your projects and create some amazing and insightful data visualizations and dashboards.
- Anyone who has never used Tableau before and wants to learn.
- Anyone who is using already Tableau and want to learn advanced functionalities of it.