Data visualization with professionalism. Build maps, dashboards and stories in a quick and interactive way.
- Best SELLER at Udemy.com
- Created by Julian Cassimiro
- 172 + students enrolled
- 7 Hours on-demand videos
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Get to know the world of interactivity and data visualization
- Create dashboards with maps, filtrations, and interactivity.
- Publish your work in the Desktop, Tablet and Mobile versions
- Create bar graphs (including bars inside bars)
- Create Area Charts
- Connect Tableau to various types of Excel and CSV files
- Case study with real data
- Create dynamic maps (Country, State and City)
- Create pie chart
- Create Tree Map Chart
- Create interactive dashboards
- Tell your story with your data
- Understand the types of joins and how they work
- Upgrade your career
- Working with data merge in Tableau
- Understand all Quick Table Calculations
- Learn to work with Parameters
- Create single-axis and double-axis
- Create calculated fields
- Working with time series data (two methods)
- Understand Aggregation and Granularity
- Levels of Detail (LOD) explained with theory and case study
- Create Data Hierarchies
- Add Actions to Dashboards (filters and highlight)
- Assign geographic functions to data elements
Online Course Description:
How about upgrading your career and learning the world’s best Data Visualization?
Forget the little screen full of excel squares!
Learn how to create incredible Tableau data visualizations and create opportunities for you, leaders of small, medium and large companies to discover data patterns, be it consumer buying behavior, sales trends or production bottlenecks, all quickly, easily, and easily. interactive, everything here. You will not need another course.
- Verizon, Facebook, Dell, General Motors, KPMG, various banks in Brazil and other 35 thousand Micro small companies worldwide are using Tableau
- Tableau was a leader in 2017 in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence & Analytics Platforms (for the fifth consecutive year)
Use Tableau to analyze and visualize data that brings clear solutions and answers:
- Connect Tableau with various types of data (Excel, Java, …)
- Analyze, combine, aggregate and compute data
- View data in the form of various charts, panels, and maps
Convert raw data into attractive data views using Tableau.
- Each module of this course is independent, you can start in any section you want, and you can do as and when you want.
- Each section provides a new set of data and exercises that will challenge you to learn by immediately applying what is being taught.
- Content is updated as new versions of Tableau are released. You can always return to the course to further enhance your skills while staying ahead of the competition.
Content and Overview
- This course starts with the basics of Tableau. You will navigate through the software, connect it to a data file, and export an excel spreadsheet, so that even beginners feel completely at ease.
- In order to find trends in your data and make accurate predictions, we will learn how to work with time-related data extractions.
- In addition, to facilitate data processing, we will understand how to aggregate data to summarize the information. We also use varying degrees of granularity to ensure accurate calculations.
- The course begins with the creation of several graphs, maps, boxes of dispersion and interactive panels for each of the projects.
- We’ll even understand when it’s best to merge or merge data to work and present information from multiple sources.
We’ll also cover the latest and most advanced data preparation features in Tableau, where you’ll create table calculations, tree charts, maps, and timelines.
By the time you complete this course, you will be a highly proficient Tableau user.
You will use your skills as a data scientist to extract data knowledge so you can analyze and visualize complex issues easily and quickly. We hope all this will be done in a fun way.
Who is the target audience?
- You should take this course if you want to learn Tableau completely from scratch;
- You should take this course if you already know some Tableau skills, but you need to improve;
- You should take this course if you are good with Tableau and you need to take your skills to the next level and really take full advantage of Tableau
- You should take this course if you are tired of the little squares of Excel!