Learn the science & art behind creating powerful reports, dashboards to solve amazing & difficult business problems.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- Declared Best Seller at udemy.com
- 2,250+ students enrolled
- 249 Review available
- 30.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 2 Articles
- 9 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Tableau online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Learn about data visualization principles & importance of Tableau in present world
- Learn about Tableau Architecture & the top charts used in Tableau
- Learn about the statistical concepts pivotal for success in Tableau profession
- Learn about building prediction models & forecasting models in Tableau
- Learn about Tableau calculated fields & advanced reporting concepts
- Learn in-depth concepts of K-Means clustering & Text Mining & how to accomplish the same in Tableau
- Learn about various Tableau Server concepts including security settings, automatic reporting, etc.
You can follow here to find a complete article about Tableau Training Courses List as well as Tableau Certification including FREE Practice Exams.
Online Course Description:
- This course is about learning Business Intelligence & Analytical tool called Tableau, which has been in leaders position since 4 years
- Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Visualisation, Tableau desktop, Tableau server, Tableau & Hadoop, Tableau & R, are the common terminologies used to find this course
- We have included course content in form of powerpoint presentation, datasets used for visualisation, 2 live case study projects for download, interview questions, sample resumes/profiles for job seekers
- This course is extremely exhaustive & hence will last for more than 25 hours
- Course is structured to start with introduction to the tool & the principles behind data visualisation. From there Tableau desktop is explained thoroughly including analytical concepts behind applicable visualisation. Finally course ends with explanation on Tableau server & the final 2 use cases as projects along with interview questions for job seekers
- Jobs are abundant for Tableau & salaries are very promising & highest in this domain. Also this course is very exhaustive which includes Statistics, Forecasting, Regression models, K-means Clustering, Text Mining, Hadoop & R required for Tableau. Also included are Tableau Desktop & Server concepts in one course.