- Created by Kirill Eremenko , SuperDataScience Team , Maciej Rychlicki
- 220 + students enrolled
- 38 Review available
- 7.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 2 Articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Tableau Desktop 10 installation
- Tableau connections to various data sources: Excel and CSV files
- Creating bar graphs
- Creating surface charts
- Creating maps
- Creating point charts
- Creating pie charts
- Creating a tree map
- Creating interactive dashboards
- Understand the types of “join” data connections and how they work
- Work with blend connections
- Creating calculations in tables
- Work with parameters
- Creating two-axis charts
- Creation of enumeration fields
- Creating enumeration fields in a blend
- Export results from Tableau to PowerPoint, Word and other programs
- Work with time series data (two methods)
- Creating data extracts in Tableau
- Understand aggregation and level of detail
- Adding filters and quick filters
- Creating a data hierarchy
- Adding actions to dashboards (filters and backlights)
- Assign geographic roles to data elements
- Advanced data preparation
Online Course Description:
Learn to visualize data from Tableau 10 and create opportunities for yourself or other decision makers to discover patterns such as customer purchasing behavior, sales trends or production limitations
You will learn all the functions of Tableau that will allow you to explore, experiment, prepare and present data in a fast, simple and nice way.
Use Tableau to analyze and visualize data so that you can react properly.
- Combine Tableau with many different data sources
- Analyze, mix, combine and calculate data
- Visualize data in the form of various charts, images and maps
Bestselling training now with the Polish language version of audio!
The course is by Kirill Eremenko and SuperDataScience Team. Translation and reader in Polish version Maciej Rychlicki. Bestseller in English version – over 80,000 students!
Turn raw data into compelling visualizations using Tableau 10
Because every module of this training is independent, you can start in any section you like and finish as much or as little as you need.Each section provides a new set of data and tasks that will challenge you. You can learn right away by using what you learn.
The content is updated with the update of the Tableau version. You can always go back to training to improve your abilities, becoming better than your competition
Content and description
This course starts with the basics of Tableau. You will learn how to navigate the program, connect to the data file and export the sheet, so that even beginners will not have problems here.
To find trends in your data and create the right forecasts, you will learn how to work with data extracts and time series data.
Also to facilitate the understanding of the data, we will learn how to use aggregation to summarize the information. You will use the level of detail to ensure correct calculations.
In order to start the data visualization, we will learn how to create various charts, maps and interactive dashboards for each of your projects.
You will learn even when it is best to use join and when you blend to work properly and present information from many sources.
Finally, we will master the last and most advanced functions of data preparation in Tableau 10, where we will create calculations in the table, chart of the tree map and storyboards.
After completing this training, you will become a very efficient user of Tableau. You will be able to use your data analysis skills to extract knowledge from the data, in order to analyze and visualize complicated problems in an easy way.
You will be fully prepared to collect, research and present data for any purpose, whether it is scientific data or the need to forecast shopping trends to increase profits.
- This training is for you if you want to learn Tableau from scratch
- This training is for you if you already have some skills at Tableau, but you want to improve them
- This training is for you if you are good at Tableau, but you want to go to the next level and use the full potential of Tableau