Create impressive reports from your SQL Server data.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 110+ students enrolled
- 5 Review available
- 4 Hours on-demand videos
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Define a SQL Server Reporting Services data source in the Report Wizard
- Add a new column and change the column headers in a report
- Create new data fields for use in the report without changing the query or stored procedure
- Write queries that are specialized for drill-down reports, and create the drill-down report object
- Explore different parameter types in SQL Server Reporting Services
- Configure the parent report to support drill-through actions
- Write queries that are optimized for maps and add maps to your reports
- Write queries to utilize gauges, spark lines, and indicators in a report
- Deploy and secure reports on the web portal
Online Course Description:
With SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services, users are excited about being able to visualize their data in new, creative ways for use in presentations, analysis, and decision support—even on mobile devices.
In this course, users will receive step-by-step instructions on how to create stunning, high-impact reports. The course starts with an introduction to the technologies employed. Next, users are shown how to create a basic report and then how to format it and add features (such as headers and footers) to make it more readable, impressive, and practical. The course teaches how to create drill-down and drill-through reports. Pie charts, gauges. and maps are next on the agenda and the course wraps up with lessons on how to assemble a dashboard on the SQL Server Reporting Services web portal. This course will empower you to overcome any obstacle while creating interactive, visually-appealing reports using SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services.
About The Author
Dr. Dallas Snider is an Assistant Professor in the Computer Science Department at the University of West Florida. He received his Ph.D. in Integrated Computing and M.S. in Instrumental Sciences from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. He received a B.A. in Physics from Hendrix College. Before joining UWF, he worked as a data warehouse developer for Northrop Grumman Information Systems and prior to that as a database application developer for Acxiom. Dr. Snider’s teaching and research interests include data mining, data warehousing, information visualization, and cyber security.