- Ariike Ruban via Udemy
- 3,535+ students enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (103 Ratings)
An interactive and informational course that aims to make you understand how to sew French seam and making bias binding. Through the course, anyone can learn to stop raw seams from fraying without overlocking. With that, you will also learn to finish seams for delicate and transparent fabric which includes chiffon, organza, netting, etc. The instructor knows pretty well how difficult it can be to deal with organza and net etc and that is why she has explained all the techniques to deal easily with such fabric. Going further, you will understand how seams are finished by hand without the use of a sewing machine. You might also be interested in related sewing courses click here.
- Learn how to finish seams with a french seam.
- Learn how to stop raw seams from fraying without overlocking.
- Learn how to finish seams for delicate, transparent fabrics like chiffon, organza, netting etc.
- Learn how seams are finished by hand without the use of a sewing machine.
- Margarete Smith via Udemy
- 6,885+ students enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (633 Ratings)
- Ariana Bauer via Udemy
- 1,356+ students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (153 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.