- Ariana Bauer via Udemy
- 1,551 students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (175 Ratings)
There are different sewing patterns that everyone who has even a little bit of knowledge of sewing knows of. But what is the right way to read these sewing patterns? In this course, you will get access to different patterns like printed, vintage, and many more that will give you an idea about what these patterns are and depict. You will even understand how to read the traditional printed sewing patterns and the PDF sewing patterns too. Similarly, the instructor will also explain how to find and buy sewing patterns in stores and even online. Thus, you can say this Online Sewing Courses course is all about making you understand what sewing patterns are and how to read and understand them. You might also be interested in related sewing courses click here.
- Read and understand traditional printed sewing patterns.
- Read and understand PDF sewing patterns.
- Read and understand vintage and antique sewing patterns.
- Learn to assemble PDF sewing patterns.
- Find and buy sewing patterns in store and online.
- Margarete Smith via Udemy
- 6,885+ students enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (633 Ratings)
- Ashley Hough via Udemy
- 118+ students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (24 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.