- Liesl Gibson via CreativeBug
- ★★★★☆ (1,287 Ratings)
Are you having trouble making your way around a machine? Or having trouble in understanding how to take your size and deal with the fabric? In this Online Sewing Courses course, you will understand all the main components of a sewing machine and also the right strategy to thread the machine. With that, the instructor also aims to help you understand how to wind a bobbin so that you are ready to dive into the sewing process with full confidence. The course has a variety of easy-to-follow lessons regarding the basics of sewing. You will learn a variety of tips and techniques to sew like a professional. You might also be interested in related sewing courses click here.
- An easy-to-follow lesson on the basics of sewing seams.
- 1 HD video lesson you can access online anytime, anywhere.
- Detailed supply list.
- Step-by-step instruction by expert instructor Liesl Gibson.
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students.
- Ariike Ruban via Udemy
- 3,531+ students enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (102 Ratings)
- Ariana Bauer via Udemy
- 1,356+ students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (153 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.