Build a Role Playing Game (RPG) in Unity 2017. Learn intermediate C#, code architecture, game & level design.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 24,760+ students enrolled
- 1,978 Review available
- 42 Hours on-demand videos
- 2 Articles
- 40 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this RPG Core online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Create core combat mechanics for melee, ranged and special attacks.
- More advanced C# techniques such as interfaces, delegates, and co-routines.
- Create pathfinding systems and patrol paths for enemies and NPCs.
- Make a detailed level with terrain, enemies, triggers, lighting, particles and props.
- Balance the player and enemy stats (eg. health, damage, movement, attack speed, and more).
- Advanced game design, project management and code architecture strategies.
Online Course Description:
This highly acclaimed course was over 200% funded on Kickstarter, and is designed for intermediate users of Unity. We recommend you take at least the first half of our Complete Unity Developer or equivalent as a pre-requisite.
Role Playing Games can be complex to create, with many interacting gameplay systems. We make it easy for you, with this online course that teaches you step-by-step how to make the foundations of any good RPG – from scratch.
In this course we’re focusing on the core of any great RPG, giving your players a fun combat moment in a well crafted level, based upon a solid game design, built using a robust code architecture. You will follow our project, but also make the game entirely your own.
We will be dealing with AI pathfinding, creating a flexible special abilities system, and learning how to coordinate on a complex project. You’ll learn to how to implement click-to-move gameplay, use asset packs, debug, make particle effects and more.
You’ll need a basic grasp of Unity and C# before you get start, from there we’ll be teaching you more advanced programming techniques such as C# delegates, interfaces, co-routines and more.
Building an RPG is an amazing way to level-up you game development skills, so why not join us and get started right now?