- SOAS University of London via FutureLearn
- 8 hours of effort required
- 13,024+ already enrolled!
This FRM course from FutureLearn covers all features of risk management, including the latest change in the trends of financial management. Through this course, the learners will have an understanding of risk management, financial investment which includes; derivatives, stock and bonds, futures and options, hedging and speculation strategies. Not only this, the learners, will also enrich their minds with the understanding of measuring risk, monitoring risk, managing portfolios, calculating risk, calculating returns and applications of risk management etc. By the completion of this course, each individual will be confident enough to understand financial markets, the principles of risk management, types of risk, tools used by firms to manage risks and a lot more. You might also be interested in related FRM courses click here.
- Understanding risk management.
- Understanding financial investment, including stocks and bonds, derivatives, futures and options, hedging and speculation strategies.
- Measuring and monitoring risk, including managing portfolios and calculating risk and returns.
- Applications of risk management.
- Imperial College London via edX
- 13,145+ already enrolled!
- 40 hours of effort required
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- The Open University via FutureLearn
- 6 hours of effort required
- Skill Level: Introductory
- Course Type: Self-paced
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.