- Kacie Hultgren via LinkedIn
- 4,893+ already enrolled!
- 02h 18m of effort required!
- ★★★★★ (63 Ratings)
Do you know what Tinkercad is? Well, it is a free online application that allows users to get started in 3D design and CAD very easily. The instructor Kacie Hultgren in this course will walk you through the basics of 3D modeling in Tinkercad in the best possible manner. Here you will get to learn everything about Tinkercad in detail. From understanding how to add and group several 3D shapes to create and duplicate multiple patterns, everything will be taught in an organized manner. The course encloses in it professional tips and shortcuts which can save your time and help you learn the basic skills of Tinkercad. By the end of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion which can add value to your CV. Note that this course is a combination of different lecture videos along with a bunch of quizzes that should be solved by all the learners.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
What will you learn from this course?
Taking this course will help you learn the following;
- You will be exploring all the tools and features of Tinkercad one by one.
- The instructor will help you learn new designs and strategies in detail. This includes intersections, slicing, and splitting for creating more complex geometry.
- Similarly, you will learn to import existing 2D and 3D assets which include SVG and STL files.
- Next, you will be taught how to export and share designs and how to use some of the new features in Tinkercad’s latest version.
- Going further, you will get to learn all the basics of Tinkercad.
Skills you will gain from this course?
This course will help you develop skills relevant to;
- 3D Design
- 2D Design
This section encloses in it feedback that users have given about this course. By reading actual comments from actual learners, you will get a clear picture of whether or not to take this course.
- In the form of this course, Autodesk has provided us all with the best course which anyone can take to learn everything there is about Tinkercad. (Michael Jr, ★★★★★).
- I have found this course to be extremely informative. Learning from this instructor has been great for me. Not only was I able to learn so much from her but I really enjoyed taking this course. (Dr Pravin, ★★★★★).
- The instructor has done a great job in making this course. I am so happy to have enrolled in this course as I was able to collect a lot of valuable information through it. (James Templeton, ★★★★★).
- I haven’t completed the course yet but though should give a review right now. So far the course is going great and before enrolling in this course, I thought I knew a lot about Tinkercad but I guess I was wrong. I always thought ruler was a waste of time but this course proved me wrong and showed me how much I can do from it. Workplanes are now quite visible to me thanks to the instructor. (Neil Scott, ★★★★★).
- A big round of applause to the instructor Kacie for this amazing course. I have sincerely enjoyed learning from this course. (Maggie Honda, ★★★★★).
- This course is exactly what I needed to learn what Tinkercad is and understand all the basics. Great job indeed. (Gisele L, ★★★★☆).
- This course seems to be very interesting and is a great value for money. (Hunter S, ★★★★☆).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.