Build professional REST APIs with Python, Flask, Flask-RESTful, and Flask-SQLAlchemy.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- Declared Best Seller at udemy.com
- 13,530+ students enrolled
- 2,116 Review available
- 13.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 16 Articles
- 3 Supplemental Resource
- 7 Coding Exercises
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this REST APIs online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Connect web or mobile applications to databases and servers via REST APIs
- Create secure and reliable REST APIs which include authentication, logging, caching, and more
- Understand the different layers of a web server and how web applications interact with each
Online Course Description:
Updated 9/07 2017: added explanation videos for all coding exercises.
Updated 24/03 2017: added a section on security in your deployments with HTTPS.
Updated 26/11 2016: added section on getting an Ubuntu server and deploying to it.
Are you tired of boring, outdated, incomplete, or incorrect tutorials? I say no more to copy-pasting code that you don’t understand.
Welcome to one of the best resources online on creating REST APIs. I’m Jose, and I’m a software engineer; here to help you truly understand and develop your skills in web and REST API development with Python.
Production-ready REST APIs
This course will guide you in creating simple, intermediate, and advanced REST APIs including authentication, deployments, caching, and much more.
We’ll start with a Python refresher that will take you from the very basics to some of the most advanced features of Python—for you to never be lost or confused.
Using Flask and popular extensions Flask-RESTful, Flask-JWT, and Flask-SQLAlchemy we will dive right into developing complete, solid, production-ready REST APIs.
We will also look into essential technologies Git, Heroku, nginx, and Varnish.
You’ll be able to…
- Create resource-based, production-ready REST APIs using Flask and popular extensions;
- Using SQLAlchemy to easily and efficiently store resources to a database; and
- Understand the complex intricacies of deployments and performance of REST APIs.
I pride myself in providing excellent support and feedback to every single student. I am always available to guide you personally, and answer questions for your benefit.
Don’t wait, and sign up today to take another step toward web services mastery!