Better manage the state of your Angular apps, improve their test-ability and use awesome debugging tools.
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 1,920+ students enrolled
- 193 Review available
- 1.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 5 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this Redux in Angular online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Implement Redux properly
- Work with pure functions
- Work with actions
- Use the select pattern
- Avoid object mutations
- Work with immutable objects
- Use Redux Dev Tools
- Call backend APIs when using Redux
- Dealing with complex domains
Online Course Description:
If you’re building a complex Angular app with complex data flows, you may want to consider using Redux to better manage the state of your app.
Redux is a lightweight and simplified implementation of the Flux architecture that was originally introduced by Facebook. It provides a clean and elegant solution to maintain the state of your applications in a predictable way.
It also provides a number of other benefits:
– It decouples your application from a presentation framework like Angular
– It allows you to postpone decisions about external frameworks (clean architecture)
– It makes it easier to unit test your application without mocks and spies
– You get access to awesome tools as part of your development (Redux Dev Tools)
– It makes it easier to implement undo/redo feature in your applications
In this course, Mosh, author of several best selling courses on Udemy, takes you from the ground and teaches you what Redux is, when to use it and why, and how to implement it properly.
You’ll learn about:
- The building blocks of Redux
- Pure functions
- Working with actions
- The select pattern
- Avoiding object mutations
- Using immutable objects
- Using Redux Dev Tools
- Calling backend APIs when using Redux
- Refactoring fat case blocks
- Dealing with complex domains
If you’ve taken any of Mosh’s courses before, you know what you get. High quality video and audio, outstanding delivery with no mocking around.
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch every lecture and if you feel like you haven’t gained the confidence to write automated tests for your Angular apps, ask for a full refund within 30 days. All your money back, no questions asked.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Mosh (Moshfegh) Hamedani is a software engineer with 15 years of professional experience. He is the author of several best-selling courses on Udemy and Pluralsight with over 74,000 students in 172 countries. His students describe him as a passionate, pragmatic and motivational instructor.
So, do you want to learn Redux in a clear, concise and pragmatic way?
Enroll in the course now and get started!