Get success in Python interview!
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 580+ students enrolled
- 14 Review available
- 1 Hours on-demand videos
- 2 Articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
What You will Learn?
- Understand Python concepts
- Learn Python Interview Questions
- Best practices of Python
- Tricky questions on Python
- Gain deep Python knowledge
- Demand higher salary or promotion based on the knowledge gained!
Online Course Description:
Python is one of the most popular programming language for enterprise applications and Big Data solutions. Big companies like Amazon, Netflix, Google etc use Python in their Data architecture. This course is designed to help you achieve your goals in Python field. Software Engineers with Python knowledge may get more salary than others with similar qualifications without Python knowledge.
In this course, you will learn how to handle interview questions on Python in Software Design and Development. I will explain you the important concepts of Python language.
You will also learn the benefits and use cases of Python in this course.
What is the biggest benefit of this course to me?
Finally, the biggest benefit of this course is that you will be able to demand higher salary in your next job interview.
It is good to learn Python for theoretical benefits. But if you do not know how to handle interview questions on Python, you can not convert your Python knowledge into higher salary.
What are the topics covered in this course?
We cover a wide range of topics in this course. We have questions on Python best practices, Security. tricky questions etc.
How will this course help me?
By attending this course, you do not have to spend time searching the Internet for Python interview questions. We have already compiled the list of the most popular and the latest Python Interview questions.
Are there answers in this course?
Yes, in this course each question is followed by an answer. So you can save time in interview preparation.
What is the best way of viewing this course?
You have to just watch the course from beginning to end. Once you go through all the videos, try to answer the questions in your own words. Also mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions. After going through this course 2-3 times, you will be well prepared to face a technical interview in Python language.
What is the level of questions in this course?
This course contains questions that are good for a Fresher to an Architect level. The difficulty level of question varies in the course from a Fresher to an Experienced professional.
What happens if Python technology changes in future?
From time to time, we keep adding more questions to this course. Our aim is to keep you always updated with the latest interview questions on Python.
What are the sample questions covered in this course?
Sample questions covered in this course are as follows:
- How will you improve the performance of a program in Python?
- What are the benefits of using Python?
- How will you specify source code encoding in a Python source file?
- What is the use of PEP 8 in Python?
- What is Pickling in Python?
- How does memory management work in Python?
- How will you perform Static Analysis on a Python Script?
- What is the difference between a Tuple and List in Python?
- What is a Python Decorator?
- How are arguments passed in a Python method? By value or by reference?
- What is the difference between List and Dictionary data types in Python?
- What are the different built-in data types available in Python?
- What is a Namespace in Python?
- How will you concatenate multiple strings together in Python?
- What is the use of Pass statement in Python?
- What is the use of Slicing in Python?
- What is the difference between Docstring in Python and Javadoc in Java?
- How do you perform unit testing for Python code?
- What is the difference between an Iterator and Iterable in Python?
- What is the use of Generator in Python?
- What is the significance of functions that start and end with _ symbol in Python?
- What is the difference between xrange and range in Python?
- What is lambda expression in Python?
- How will you copy an object in Python?
- What are the main benefits of using Python?
- What is a metaclass in Python?
- What is the use of frozenset in Python?
- What is Python Flask?
- What is None in Python?
- What is the use of zip() function in Python?
- What is the use of // operator in Python?
- What is a Module in Python?
- How can we create a dictionary with ordered set of keys in Python?
- Python is an Object Oriented programming language or a functional programming language?
- How can we retrieve data from a MySQL database in a Python script?
- What is the difference between append() and extend() functions of a list in Python?
- How will you handle an error condition in Python code?
- What is the difference between split() and slicing in Python?
- How will you check in Python, if a class is subclass of another class?
- How will you debug a piece of code in Python?
- How do you profile a Python script?
- What is the difference between ‘is’ and ‘==’ in Python?
- How will you share variables across modules in Python?
- How can we do Functional programming in Python?
- What is the improvement in enumerate() function of Python?
- How will you execute a Python script in Unix?
- What are the popular Python libraries used in Data analysis?
- What is the output of following code in Python?
- What is the output of following code in Python?
- If you have data with name of customers and their location, which data type will you use to store it in Python?