- Febin George via Udemy
- 25,342+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (524 Ratings)
If you are completely new to Python or Python Flask, then this is your go-to course. This Python Flask training course covers every intricate topic from simple to complex ones. By enrolling for this course, you will learn to create a web server using Flask, and perform create, read, update and delete operations of a MySQL database. Get to know: how to use a YAML file to store, retrieve configuration parameters using PyYAML, and how to use the Jinja2 template engine of Flask. Moreover, you will know how to hash sensitive information submitted by the user, integrate CKEditor to your blog application using flask-CKEditor, and a lot more stuff.
- You will learn to create a web server using Flask.
- You will understand the how the web actually works.
- Perform Create, Read, Update and Delete operations of a MySQL database.
- You will learn how to use a YAML file to store and retrieve configuration parameters using PyYAML.
- You will be comfortable connecting your application to a MySQL database using flask-mysqldb.
- You will learn to use the Jinja2 template engine of Flask.
- Add simple CSS styles to your application using flask-bootstrap.
- Submit a user form through a HTTP POST request.
- You will learn how to hash sensitive information submitted by the user.
- Understand the difference between a HTTP GET request and a HTTP POST request.
- Integrate CKEditor to your blog application using flask-ckeditor.
- Handle user sessions.
- Jose Portilla via Udemy
- 19,687+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,638 Ratings)
- Jose Salvatierra via Udemy
- 53,040+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (9,493 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.