- The London School of Economics and Political Science
- 80 hours of effort required
- 7-10 hours per Week
- Fee: £2,200
An understanding of the complex social, political, economic and institutional factors that influence public policy is vital to effectively analyse policy decisions and social interventions, and to make meaningful, informed policy recommendations.
During the LSE Public Policy Analysis online certificate course, you’ll engage with topical, global case studies as you develop practical skills and techniques for immediate application to policy-related projects, or within your organisation. Benefit from the unique pedagogy and multidisciplinary approach of LSE – an institution at the forefront of research and teaching in the social sciences – as you develop analytical frameworks to better understand the policy process and the factors that contribute to policy success and failure.
- Orientation Module
- Module 1: The importance and goals of public policy
- Module 2: Individuals and strategic interactions
- Module 3: Institutions and public policy
- Module 4: Quantitative skills for public policy
- Module 5: Policy evaluation
- Module 6: Policy communication
- Module 7: Public policy processes
- Module 8: Representation, accountability, and public policy
- Module 9: The politics of public policy
- Module 10: Challenges for public policy
More Related Courses:
Foundations of Central Bank Law
IMF (International Monetary Fund) via edX
36 hours of effort required
Skill Level: Intermediate
Islamic Finance and Banking
The Islamic Research and Training Institute via edX
20 hours of effort required
Skill Level: Introductory
Yale University via Coursera
43 hours of effort required
392,679+ already enrolled!
★★★★★ (5,316 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.