What You will Learn?
- Learn core concepts of Laravel PHP framework
- Learn to build real world Laravel web apps
- Learn real world web programming concepts
Online Course Description:
We have given a detailed review of this course below for our readers but just wanted to highlight some points:
- 1,882+ students enrolled
- 455 Review available
- 10.5 Hours on-demand videos
- 57 Supplemental Resource
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
Most attractive feature is 30 days Money Back Guarantee means there is no risk. If you didn’t like this online course, you can refund your money back within next 30 days.
Don’t get stuck learning the old way! Get your hands on the latest Laravel technology with our Project Course!
Technology is constantly becoming better, changing each second of every minute, so you need a course that can help you learn a technology fast. A simple method that will help you become not only proficient in the fundamentals, but also help you learn how to practically apply these fundamentals in the real world. Well, that’s exactly what we are offering with our Laravel Project Course.
Laravel is THE most popular PHP framework that is currently used on the market. Owing to its simplicity, ease of use, simplified syntax and loads of other features, PHP continues to dominate the market for PHP frameworks. So, if you want to build some pretty neat and dynamic apps and websites, well then Laravel is probably the framework you are looking for.
Our Projects in Laravel course can help you out there. Designed with experts from all around the industry, this course has been created to help bridge the gap between theory and practical application. You will not only learn the fundamentals of Laravel in this course, but you will also learn how to actually put them into application.
That’s not all! In addition to Laravel, our course also includes teaming up Laravel with some other state-of-the-art technologies such as PostgreSQL, Laravel Mix, Bootstrap, OctoberCMS and so much more. So, you will not only be learning Laravel, but also other amazing technologies that work flawlessly with Laravel to build some epic websites and apps.
So, what do you get when you sign up for this course? Fundamentals, a detailed introduction of Laravel, how to install and configure Laravel, how to integrate Laravel with other technologies, and 10 amazing projects that are royalty-free!
Here are the 10 different projects that you will learn in this course:
Basic Website – In this project, you will learn how to install Laravel, set up the controller, views, migrations, compile your assets with Laravel Mix and build a basic website.
- Todo List – A simple Todo list will help you understand how to integrate CRUD (create, read, update, delete) functionality in Laravel.
- Business Listing – In this application, you will learn how to create authentication, add business listings and delete them.
- Photo Gallery – Here you will learn how to create albums and update photos into that album.
- OctoberCMS Website – A website built with the October Content Management Systems that is built on Laravel.
- MyTweetz Twitter App – An app integrated with the Twitter API, which will allow you to not only compose tweets, but also publish them.
- MarxManager Bookmark Manager – A bookmark manager using the PostgreSQL as our database.
- Vue.js Contact Manager – In this project, you will learn how to build a front-end using Vue.js as a component to work with our contacts in the backend.
- Backpack Website With Admin Area – This project will familiarize you with Backpack, a collection of different packages to create different features in You Admin Panel.
So, let’s get this party started! Enroll Now and start building some amazing Laravel projects.