- 1-11 weeks long
- 8-12 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Upgradable
- Taught by: Leonie Fernandes, Celine Gullace
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
The Project Management MicroMasters program from RIT is a graduate level series of courses designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry. This online sequence is a semester’s worth of work from RIT’s Master’s degree and consists of three courses and a final capstone exam.
By earning the MicroMasters program certificate you will develop the leadership skills needed to effectively manage a team that will meet the expectations of your customers and business goals. Build on your MicroMasters program certificate by applying to RIT’s School of Individualized Study for a customized master’s degree.
- Project management positions are growing at 1.5 million opportunities per year. (source: Project Management Institute)
- Median salary for an entry level project manager is $84,000. (source: Project Management Institute)
- Exciting career opportunities across industry domains as project manager, project consultant, project analyst, program manager
What You’ll Learn:
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project – from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- Lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioral facets to do so.
- To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.